Chapter 22

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

"I can't believe this" Jin sighed.

The lot of us were sitting in our living room, gathered to discuss all that was happening. I had to admit, I was just as confused as they were.

"So you're telling me, you heard a voice, and then poof" Jin made a big gesture with his hands. "You've timetraveled more than 2000 years?"

"I would not have put it in that way, but essentially you are correct, yes" Namjoon nodded.

"I'm losing my fucking mind" Yoongi rubbed his forehead, I could only imagine the headache that was froming.

"What's happened after I left?" I interrupted with a small voice.

"There was a manhunt" Namjoon looked down to his fiddling hands. "they swore to find and hang you"

"A manhunt?" Jungkook let out a small noise.

"Well some diplomats did not take well to their dear princess being killed by the servant of her new husband."

"Wait you did what" Jin whirled around, I avoided his gaze with a passion.

"I guess I never did explain the whole story, huh" I grimaced but started explaining anyway when their expecting gazes didn't waver.

"So princess Taehyun was mad at me for sleeping with her husband, which is obviously Namjoon, so she tricked Jimin into leading me to the forest where I got shot with an arrow and I later woke up, bleeding and chained to a wall. She talked to me for a bit and after a while she came close enough for me to kick her, so I did. However, as she fell, her head hit a wall candle and she died. After I was rescued, they wanted to hang me for killing a royal princess, but I ran away before they could" I quickly told them the story, unconsciously rubbing the shoulder the arrrow had been lodged in.

"Holy shit, okay, uhmm" Jin fubbed his hands over his face. "Jesus Christ"

"Who might that be?" Namjoon asked. Jin only waves him off, to which Namjoon looked incredibly offended.

"Someone born around a century or two after your death" Jimin explained shortly.

"The man what could walk on water right? And turn water into whine?" I smiled at the knowledge I newly aquired.

"what is this? A pop quiz? Back to the point, what the fuck are we going to do now?" Yoongi interrupted before I could open my mouth again.

"I have no idea..." Jin mumbled.

::

The next few weeks were spent on trying to figure out any patterns in both of our travels, what had happened before, or after. But as I had been in the new timeperiod for a longer time now, I remembered little of it.

The only conclusion we could reach was that we were both very emotional when we traveled, I was deeply panicked because of the chase with thief Yoongi, and Namjoon had been waddling in grief when the voice called out to him.

Which led to our next topic of research. The mysterious voice Namjoon had heard.

"It had said he could bring me to my beloved, to you, and it had also said 'my wish' for you to be safe had been granted, so I think your travel had to so with the voice as well." Namjoon mentioned.

I thought about it hard before coming upbwith a simple conclusion and said, "So we have to find the voice?"

"Essentially yes" Namjoon confirmed.

How the fuck are we supposed to do that though? We couldn't just go around to listen to every voice we heard to see if it matched. Could we?

Well, apparently we could. Sejin had given us 2 weeks off after learning about what had happened with Namjoon, the only reason he agreed and even believed us was because he had experienced first handedly how I was after my time travelling. He hadn't believed it a 100% yet, but I suppose none of us did.

To be honest, I thought this would all be a very long and terrifying dream, but everytime I stubbed my toe to something laying around the dorm, I knew it was very much real.

So I began to doubt my memories from before,were those all real? Then again I don't think my mind could have come up with a life in such great detail, every song and smell and touch I coukd remember seemed so real.

So the only explanation left, was one we didn't have, but which that voice might have.

We sat down, all looking at Namjoon to confirm or reject any familiarity in the voices we played off our laptop.

I started growing mad after the third day on just listening to strange voices coming from the flat box.

"I don't think this is going to work..." I said with a heavy heart.

"I-I..." Namjoon suddenly stood up, his chair rolling back. "I think I might have something"

"W-wait seriously?" I sat up straight, eyes wide in surprise.

"It sounds very familiar"

"Joon, that's my voice" Jin rolled his eyes.

"oh" I saw Namjoon glance down awkwardly. I made a small smile appear on my face, he's so cute.

"Let's take a small break and move on to the next batch" Jin suggested.

I nodded and leant back into the chair, my body relaxing when I felt Namjoon's hand grasp my own, his long fingers enlacing with mine and the warmth of his hand reminsing me that he indeed was there, in this world, with me.

"W-wait! This is it!" Namjoon suddenly shot up again, his hand ripped away, his whole body going rigid.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Who might Jung Hoseok be?" He squinted at the screen in front of him.

┕━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┙