Bonus Chapter

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

I could remember our first time so well,  I had been his servant for only a year, being fifteen at the time, while he little older than me. I was young and inexperienced, but he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

::

"The prince has requested your presence"  I nodded at the guard. Stepping out of my bath, I dressed myself in a thin white robe. I stepped out to the hall and followed the uptight man.

Walking down hall after hall, we arrived upon the quarters of the prince. I thanked the guard and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Enter" I heard from behind it. I pushed down the handle and slipped in silently, closing the door behind me.

"My lord " I bowed down before him.

He stood up and walked towards me. I kept my head down as he walked around to inspect me.

"You'll do" He chuckled. I gulped, preparing myself for what was to come.

"Remove your clothing" he stood back and watched as I pulled off my robe to let it pool at my feet, leaving me naked for his eyes to see. "Look at me"

I raised my eyes, not looking directly in his eyes as he came closer and closer, until I could feel his breath on my lips. I saw him glance down at them, leaning in to place his on mine. His eyes closed, as did mine, as he guided me blindly to the bed. His hands were on my waist and were rubbing circles in my protruding hip bones.

"Lay down" He ordered when he pulled away. I said nothing and moved onto his large bed to lay myself down, exposing everything for him to see.

My eyes followed his hands as he took off his own sleeping robe. I bit my lip as his well built body came into view. He slipped off his slippers and hovered above me, now also fully naked.

"You look ravishing" He said in a low voice. My lips were swollen by the kiss but formed no problem as he captured my lips once again with his big plush ones.

His hand sneaked to my waist, the other was resting on my thigh. He was massaging figures into my skin, his tongue dancing with my own. I felt him explore every corner from my mouth, out tongues fighting a battle we both knew he would win.

I groaned lowly as his hands moved to my ass to knead them. I gasped when suddenly he pulled me close him him and I could feel his exposed hard on on my own.

"M-my lord" I stuttered, hips bucking up. Large hands pushed me into the soft mattress. He moved down to suck and leave bites on my neck and collarbone. I moaned, my hands clenching around the sheets, knowing I wasn't allowed to touch him.

"Tell me what you want" he growled against my skin. My back lifted off the surface beneath me as he softly bit on my nipples, licking them after.

"P-please, use me-- take m-me" I gasped. He pulled me up and made me sit in his lap.

"How about you show me first" He gave me a sloppy kiss before he took his hands off me and leant back.

I gave him a surprised look before I obeyed and took the initiative to push him back onto the mattress. He rested his head just below the cushions and waited for me to do something.

I started kissing down his body, grazing over his muscles. I licked a trail down his tanned abs. I kissed down his V-line until my lips came in contact with his big and hard cock, standing proud. I looked at it for a moment before I glanced up at his scum looking face.

I licked up his shaft and took the tip in my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. I saw his eyes close as he moaned loudly.

"How about we do that a different way baby" he spoke as I was about to take him in. I pulled away and looked at him in confusion.

"Come here" he smirked. I crawled over him and settled down on his stomach.

"Turn around and suck me off" He commanded. I sat backwards and faced his long cock once again, fully aware of the hands that pulled my hips higher. I felt my balls scrape over his skin until they  were above his face. I tried to pay it no mind as I took his dick into my cavern.

A lout moan made it's way out of my mouth when I felt a tongue lick over my hole. The organ pushed in further until it was inside and started thrusting in and out. I kept moaning as his hands suddenly started fondling with my balls and I copied his movement, pulling off his large cock and kissing it.

"A-ah" I groaned, my hips involuntarily moving down agains him. I stopped moving for a second, to see if I had angered him by moving without command, but he kept going. It left me a mess as I tried to suck him off. Saliva dropped from my mouth onto his long cock.

"M-my l-lord" I stuttered as a warning. He understood immediately and moved me off him. We were both panting at a loss of air.

I didn't have time to catch my breath as he pulled my close, rolling us over so he was towering above me. He moved me on my stomach and pulled my hips to his. I felt him at my puckering hole and groaned.

"You sound so desperate for my big cock" He growled next to my ear. His voice was filled with dominance and I gladly submitted to his touch.

His hands pulled my cheeks apart and he slowly entered me. My hands clenched around the sheets as I leant on them. He pushed inside until he was all the way in and by then my arms couldn't hold me anymore. I fell face first in the bed and moaned loudly as he started moving.

There was no time for pain, no one cared if I was in pain, all that mattered was his pleasure. That was why I was here.

I bit on the sheets to quiet a small sob as tears ran down my face. It was too much, but so good.

His balls slapped against my ass cheeks as he sped up, and only little pain was left. I moaned over and over, loud and lewd, the way I learned he liked it. Neither of us cared if anyone heard, it was just us now.

I heard him moan as well as I started grinding myself into him to ass to the pleasure. Suddenly he pulled out and flipped me over, trusting in roughly once I was on my back.

I screamed as he hit my spot dead on and he pulled my leg high next to his side. My hands scratched at his back, something I noticed he enjoyed. He moaned again and started to kiss me roughly. Out teeth clashed and tongues fought as he moved in and out at an animalistic pace.

His hand wrapped around my leaking and pulsating cock and started pumping, adding more pleasure. I screamed as I felt my high coming and climaxed over his hand and my stomach as he drove me over the edge.

Over sensitivity started to arrive, but he didn't stop fucking my ass. It started to bleed, though he couldn't care less. He needed to get off.

Tears streamed down my face, but I was getting hard again as he continued. I rolled us over and started riding him, hips pulling up and slamming back as I used his chest to hold myself up. His hands held my hips as he thrusted up into me.

I screamed more as I felt my second orgasm come and I started clenching around him. His eyes rolled back and my name was screamed as both of us came. We rode off our highs and came to a stop a little while later. I collapsed on his chest in exhaustion.

My muscles didn't seem to work as I couldn't move, but I didn't have to, because he pulled the blanket over us. He didn't bother to pull out as both of us laid there, on the brink of sleep.

"You were good " he stroked my cheek softly.

"Thank you, Your highness"

┕━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┙