Chapter 13

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

"Are you sure he's allowed out of the hospital?" The thief asked Jimin.

"They said he could be a bit disoriented and confused, and that he could experience some headaches, but besides that he should be fine" Jimin shrugged.

I didn't listen anymore, my gaze blank while I stared down at my bowl of rice.

Was it really possible? Did I just travel through time? I should have died over a thousand years ago, how is this possible.

"Tae? Taehyung are you okay?" A hand waving in front of my face shook me awake from my thoughts. It took me a second to realise it was the unknown man sitting in opposite of me.

"Of course, sir" I bowed my head and continued eating. I didn't say much after that, just focussing on my delicious food and half-listening to the conversations held at the table.

"Jimin?" I asked quietly.

"What is it?" He looked at me and continued eating.

"Where is Namjoon?" I frowned

"Uhh, oh right, he had to record something for our new album, so he wont be back until... nine, I think he said" he explained. I just nodded silently.

::

I retired to 'my' bedroom after dinner, just silently sitting in the corner of the room.

There were two luxurious looking beds in the room, the white sheets looking extra white, and I didn't know whether one of them was supposedly mine or not, so I decided I wouldn't touch them.

I sat in the corner, my legs tucked in as I laid my chin on my knees. My eyes were staring at the wall opposite of me, staring but not seeing. My mind was focussed on figuring out how exactly I got there. But after half an hour or so I gave up. I just didn't know.

I sighed loudly and burried my head in my knees, feeling a lone tear roll down my cheek. A small sob escaped my throat.

"Tae? Are you okay?"

I lifted my chin to see Namjoon walk in the room, a concerned look on his face.

"My lord!" I jumped up and ran into his arms. "Where have you been? I was so concerned, sir"

"Tae are you alright?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Where are we? Why are you not in the castle? Did the king punish you for disobeying him?" I rambled on.

"Taehyung! Calm down!" He held my shoulders, his face close to mine.

I looked into his eyes, those deep warm eyes. For a second it was quiet, and after that I did not hesitate to put my lips on his. I had closed my eyes, enjoying the familiar feeling. However, suddenly I was pushed away.

"Taehyung what the fuck?" He almost yelled, wiping his mouth with his hand. I could do nothing more than stare at him in surprise. Why was he acting so weird?

"You can't just kiss me like that!" He frowned deeply.

"But is that not what lovers are supposed to do? You had no problem kissing me when I gave you pleasure"

He suddenly started coughing loudly, watching me with a weird expression as he tried to catch his breath.

"Y-you gave me what? Tae I'm not gay!"

"What does being happy have to so with this?" I asked confused.

"What no, as in I'm straight" He corrected himself, but I still did not know what he meant.

"Jesus Tae, I'm not in love with you!" He yelled.

Suddenly my whole world broke down. He did not love me, even though he wanted me to be his lover before, he did not love me anymore now.

"B-but you t-told me-" I could not muster any more words, too emotionally unstable. Tears were already rolling down my cheeks and I was sobbing quietly. He had never yelled at me before.

"What Tae, no don't cry, I-" He sighed and tried to step closer, but by then I already ran out the door.

"Tae! Wait!" He called after me. I could not follow his orders at that point and ran out the front door, down the small hall, and the weird stairs. Down the very tall building, onto the streets, where I continued to run. There were more cars driving down the streets, they made loud disturbing noises sometimes.

Everything was so loud. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to go home. Please let me go home. I want my Namjoon. That man was not my Namjoon, he was an impersonator.

"Look it's Kim Taehyung!" I heard someone scream. I looked up to the person, a younger girl, did I know her?

"Oh my god! It is! Oppa!" Another girl yelled. Slowly more heads turned, it got even louder as they came closer and started yelling towards me, calling my name, calling me oppa.

I felt panic surge through my body, my chest tightening and my breathing got even faster than it had been going. They were so close, with those 'cameras' pointing towards me, surrounding me with such close proximity. My head was getting hazy. All I knew was that I had to get out of there.

I shot though the crowd, an unknown power going through me as I continued to run down the streets, until I let myself slip into a smaller street, where it was a bit darker. I let myself catch my breath, sinking down the wall onto the floor. I did not know where the speed suddenly came from, I had never been athletic, but I did not care at that moment. I was glad to have gotten away from those crazily loud girls.

I sobbed into my arms, besides the black smelly bags, tucked away in the dark corner. I stayed there until the skies grew dark.

┕━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┙

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!
Omg I love y'all, didn't think anyone would really like this story(except you of course ErisiaJade94 =D) because it used to be just a smut one-shot, but I took the advice to actually make a story out of it (again you ErisiaJade94 keke)
thanks so much for reading ;)

And again sorry for the slow updates, the doctor said to take it slow but still...