Chapter 11

Sorry for the wait guys, I got into an accident... so I won't update much the next week or two
-A.D.

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

The world was bright, a bright white light blinded me temporarily. After blinking multiple times, I was able to see my surroundings clearer.

"You're awake!" I shot up amd faced the person who had said that, Jinin staring back at me with a smile.

"J-jimin? What might you be doing here? W-what is that what you are wearing?" I asked him confusedly.

His robes were ones I had never seen before, strange tight pants, no hanbok in sight. His hair was short and, orange?

"What do you mean, you're talking funny, you couldn't have hit your head that hard" Jimin scoffed harshly, but by the slight smile on his face I could tell he was kidding.

"Where am I?" I took a moment to study the room I was in. There were strange bright candles on the ceiling, ones I've never seen before in my life.

"You're in the hospital, you were in a car accident" he told me slowly seeing my confusion.

"A... car accident?" The foreign word rolled over my tongue. "What is a car?"

His eyebrows rose in surprise, before he began laughing.

"Very funny Tae" he chuckled, before soon coming to a stop at my serious expression.

"I'll be right back" he walked out of the room.

I was still confused about the whole car thing, but started looking around me. There were strange boxes around my one with a moving green line and numbers. There was something attached to my finger, and my arm, which I immediately ripped out, blood coming out of the wound. I struggled with the thing on my thumb, it wouldn't let go.

I tried shaking it off, panic starting to get the best of me as I pulled at it, and pulled, until I fell out of the very soft bed and landed on the hard floor.

One of the boxes started making noises I could not recognise, a long high tone sounded through the room and I backed up in the corner as far as I could. What if it would attack me?

"Namjoon" I placed my hands over my ears and shut my eyes tightly, whispering his name over and over again.

"Taehyung!" Jimin's voice snapped my out of my possessed like state. He was sitting before me, people in white robes were behind him, watching me.

"Where is Namjoon?" I asked him hurriedly. "Where is he? Tell me Jimin where is Namjoon? Where is he? I need him, where is my prince?"

"Slow down okay, we're going home to them" Jimin pulled me in a hug.

"I cannot go to the castle, you know that. I am to be hung" I bit my lip, confused as to why he would suggest even going there.

"W-we're not going to the... castle... we're going somewhere else, don't worry Namjoon is there and Jungkook and-"

"I do not want to see prince Jungkook" I shook my head, pulling away from him. He looked confused for a reason unknown to me.

"Don't worry then we won't, I'll take you to Namjoon okay?" He reassured me. I nodded, letting him pull me up.

"Let's get you into some clothes first"

I followed him through a grey door, behind which was a white room with strange looking furniture.

"Here are your pants and a sweater" Jimin handed me a pile of robes.

I inspected the clothing articles closely, the pants looked to be very tight fitting, nothing like the pants you would wear under a hanbok.

"What might this be?" I held up a small piece of cloth.

"Uhh, underwear?" Jimin said, as if it were obvious. "Just go and dress, I'll be outside" with that he left the room to let me struggle with the weird pieces of cloth by myself.

In the end I managed to dress myself properly, or as well as I could at least.

"Let's go" Jimin was holding a weird small rectangle piece in his hands, his fingers ticking on it furiously.

I silently followed him through the halls until we were outside.

"Taehyung! Jimin!"

"Oh my god Taehyung oppa"

"Oppa, are you alright?"

"Taehyung! Are you okay?"

"Oppa, Please marry me!"

Many women swarmed around us within seconds of leaving the large house(I still did not know what it was, but I assumed it to be some kind of enormous infirmary)

"What are they holding" I asked Jimin, while following closely besides him.

"Hmm? Oh cameras, of course" He shrugged. I nodded in fake understanding, wanting nothing more but to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"Get in the car" Jimin pulled some sort of large black box open, from what looked like very shiny metal, with see through walls. I got in the weird box and sat in a seat, watching through the see through walls as Jimin walked around and got in as well.

"Buckle up" he just said, and I chose to ignore his foreign words and just follow his example as he put a strap around his body.

Suddenly the box moved, making me grab the sides in surprise. It lunged forward in speed I had never seen before as Jimin steered some kind of wheel, like the one on a ship. It seemed to be some kind of fast carriage, but without horses or people moving it.

"You ok?" Jimin must have seen the look of utter confusion and some fear in my expression. And honestly I was not okay, but I nodded anyway.

┕━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┙