Chapter 5

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┑

"I said, join us." Jungkook grinned "I want to see if he can take the two of us"

Jimin quickly nodded and stripped off his clothes. He climbed on the bed and pulled me up, I could not even think about any of this. Lost in pleasure. Unresponsive to my own mindless thoughts.

I watched as Jimin slowly entered me as well. It made my eyes tear up and a strangled gasp escaped my mouth.

"Fuck you are so tight" Jungkook groaned next to my ear.

"F-fuck n-no w-wait!" I tried to stop him, but Jimin just pushed in. He was watching the my face contract in pain, probably enjoying his revenge.

"H-hurts!" Tears ran down my face.

Jungkook had slowed his movements for a bit, letting me adjust to both their cocks. Jimin was all the way inside and had slowly begun thrusting up in me as well.

A sudden wave of pleasure rolled over me and my body grew weak. I collapsed against Jungkook, whom's arms locked around my waist to steady me while the two of them sped up.

"Jim- ah! T-there!" Their cocks took turns in hitting my sweet spot, the friction driving me(and probably them as well) absolutely crazy.

I came for a second time. My semen now spilled over both mine and Jimin's chests as they continued fucking me.

It did not take much longer for Jimin to come as well, moaning loudly while he filled me up. The warm feeling inside of my continued even though Jimin had pulled out again.

Jungkook continued fucking Jimin's cum inside of me. It spilled out, and Jimin did not even hesitate to lap it up with his tongue, letting it move against both my hole and Jungkook's hard and twitching dick.

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed loudly and came inside of me. He rode out his high and pulled away, watching as their cum trailed down my thighs.

Both Jungkook and Jimin were licking up the white fluid. Their tongues licking up stripes on my thighs and tongue fucking my abused hole. I groaned at the feeling, slightly pulling at Jimin's hair, lost in pleasure.

"God, that was good, you were so good" Jungkook licked his lips, turning my face towards him and making me taste their cum through a deep kiss.

When he pulled away, I had already passed out.

::

"Now I understand" Jimin chuckled as we both laid in our own beds. It was early in the morning.

"Understand what?"

"Why they both want to fuck you" Jimin rolled over to face me.

"And why is that?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"Because holy fuck you are tight, and your body is absolutely gorgeous. You are a good fuck Tae,  you should have become a prostitute." Jimin got up and left.

I sighed, he was still mad at me, but less so. He was right though, I am a pathetic whore. Even though I cannot do anything against it. I got up, cursing at the pain in my lower back.

::

"You know, if you wanted to keep it a secret that you are fucking both princes you should really keep it down" a voice sounded from behind me.

I stopped tidying up Namjoon's bed and turned around, seeing princess Taehyun close the door behind her. I gulped and bowed down.

"You are disgusting, I do not understand how they could even find pleasure in someone like you" Her expression was one of utter disgust.

Her footsteps sounded on the stone floor as she walked closer. I did not dare to look into her eyes, not that I was allowed to.

"But that does not matter, because it wont happen again." She smiled to herself. She grabbed my chin and dug her long nails into my skin, I flinched under her touch.

"Will it?" She asked me.

"Of course not your Highness" I said monotonously.

"Good" she patted my cheek and turned around.

I bit my lip, pausing in my movements. I thought about what she had said. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how stupid I was being. I was letting myself be used.

I was nothing more than their play toy to make each other jealous. I was not a person, just a sexual object. No once cared enough to ask me how I felt about the whole ordeal. Everyone just assumed I wanted this, that I was okay with this. Or they did not care enough to wonder if I was, thinking they could get away with it, which was true, there was no one to stop them from using a lowly servant, no one cared.

I realised what a horrible friend I was to Jimin, and what a horrible friend he was for not seeing the toll it took on me as well. I did not have a choice.

They were all selfish. They took me for granted. And I could not do anything but give myself to them. I would probably be shut out in no time if I did not. They would throw me on the street, with absolutely nothing, no way to survive.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Hastily I wiped it away and looked around to check if I was really alone before sitting on the edge of the bed, my head in my hands. I sighed deeply and tried to force the tears in my eyes away.

"Do not cry, you wont achieve a single thing by crying" I told myself. "Do not be a pitiful crybaby"

I breathed in and out deeply before I got back to work.

┕━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━┙