...

"So how you feel about inciting a riot in Detroit a few days ago?" The reporter asked. Me and the boys were at this press conference in London, we had left Detroit the day we got out of jail and we had been in England for a day. It's crazy because I never would've thought I would go outside the States. As much as I loved London though,I didn't appreciate these reporters thinking we can't defend ourselves. "I just wanna say, we ain't incite that shit." I said leaning into the microphone. "Yeah all y'all got was a snapshot of how Americans really feel." Dre continued. "We give the people a voice." Ren added.

"Yeah but your songs, they glorify violence, gangs, drugs-" a reporter tried to say but Cube shut him up. "Our art is a reflection of our reality. Let me ask you something, what you see when you walk outside your door?" Ole dude didn't say nothing. "Well I know what I see," "And it ain't glamorous." Yella spoke for the first time. "And to fuck you up even more, you know you get AKs from Russia and cocaine from Columbia." "And ain't none of us got a passport so you might wanna check your sources." I said.

"So will you be more careful of what you say and how you say it?" Another guy asked and we all looked at him like he was stupid. "No," Cube said like he was disgusted. "Yeah probably not, no." I added. "Freedom of speech includes rap music right? We just exercising our First Amendment as far as I'm concerned." Cube snapped with his signature mean mug on his face. "And the government wrote that." I asked smiling showing my teeth. Ole dude sat down, it's just funny to me because even though me and my niggas far from being politically correct, we do know a thing or two about the system.

"So my question is for Ice Cube." We all looked up to see this black woman reporter. "So Cube, what's a guy from Compton do now that he's got real money like this?" We all frowned up at the question. Cube looked at me and I mugged him before rolling my eyes. "Cube?" The woman asked again. "Buy Raider gear...and curl activator." He responded smartly with a smirk and all the reporters looked confused. "Next question," I said and out the corner of my eye I saw Cube hold up the middle finger in Jerry direction. And Jerry looked hella fucking frustrated. "Uh my question is for Eazy E." Another black reporter spoke up. "Wassup?" I asked. "Aye I just might be the unpopular opinion here, but I think y'all are good at your craft." We all smiled thanking him. "And uh I don't know if you'll want to answer this, but um I've been seeing all of you with Janet Jackson a lot lately. And she now has a baby, I just want to know if you're the father of the baby and if you're Janet's man?" The boys all looked at me with smirks on their faces and Jerry looked furious. I gave ole boy a smirk of my own before I leaned into the microphone. "Well..."

...

Janet's POV

"Clyde what the hell are you doing here?" I snapped and he stared at me up and down. "Damn girl," he muttered. I mean even though I just had a baby only a month ago, I was back in the gym after 2 weeks and I've been building myself back up, mostly for my videos I wanted to get done, so my abs were almost back. "My eyes are up here Clyde." And he looked up instantly. "Yeah I know, well um you know I'm still your assistant and Mike told me you were back in LA so I wanted to come and see if I still have a job." He smirked and I frowned.

I hadn't seen Clyde in months and frankly speaking I wanted it that way. Sure ole boy was fine as hell, but I'm not thinking about him like that anymore. Now that I have my precious girl, I've come to realize that I don't want any other guy except Eazy, although I was beginning to love Eric more than Eazy. Somehow he managed to turn Eazy into his persona and Eric was who he was as a person. He may not like me calling him Eric, but that's who he is to me. There's no other man on this planet like Eric Lynn Wright.

"Well you do in fact have a job, send since you're here to do it, you can come in." I allowed him to come in. I know what you thinking, this ain't your house the fuck you allowing him for? Well since I pay rent here, this is partially my house, plus he's here to work, nothing more nothing less. I sat back down on the couch. Clyde was going to sit down next to me when he saw Londyn in her jumper. "Oh this is Londyn?" He said excitedly and jumped up to go take a closer look. "Wait! Are your hands clean??" I asked my voice becoming stern and he nodded quickly. "Okay." He reached out his finger and Londyn grabbed it. "She's beautiful Jay." "Thank you that's my baby." I smiled.

He came and sat down next to me. "How'd you know her name." I asked and he looked at me nervously. "Oh uh I talk to Cube." I frowned. "How you know Cube but you don't know Eazy?" I was suspicious now. "Uh Janet...songbird, I really don't think we should get into that at least not right now. Just know Cube and I go way back...so what ideas do you have for the videos?" I narrowed my eyes and was about to talk when all of a sudden the doorbell rang again. "Who the fuck keep coming to this door? This better not be nobody from damn KTLA." I grumbled as I walked to the door.

When I opened it, there was this bitch standing there. Dressed to the nines in this designer romper with diamond earrings and her nails freshly manicured. Her light skinned ass had her face beat to the gods and she had jet black hair in a bob that came to her shoulders. She was gorgeous, but what was she at my door for. "Who the hell are you?" I snapped and she looked at my stomach immediately and she smirked. "Nice that you dropped the little bundle of joy." She sneered and I glared at her. "What the fu-" I started but was interrupted by Clyde. "Kai what the hell are you doing here?"

She looked up at him with at first surprise and fear but then she got the biggest smile on her face. "Oh so now you trying to fuck?" "I'm working for her thank you very much. And even if I was what's it to you? There's nothing between us anymore." My mouth dropped,so he was messing around with some bitch and still trying to holler at me? This fucking lying ass nigga. She chuckled. "That's what you think...and Janet?" I looked at her, feeling so uncomfortable with her presence. "I'll see you around, you and your baby girl." And she walked away. Clyde tried to grab me but I pushed him away, hell no was he about to try and sweet talk me. He may not have this job much longer if I find anything else about him.

Okay guys this is next chapter. Next chapter will be up very soon. Like/comment. More to come.