Stylist Noona Pt 23 (Seesaw) (fluff/smut)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey. Look at me." he lifts your chin so that you look into his eyes. The small mahogany orbs calm the fierce storm inside your head. " Its okay, crying is okay. It helps you let stuff out. I'm a huge hypocrite of course, bottling everything up until it explodes. But crying is okay."

You know he's right, but crying still feels wrong. Sniffing you pull away from his hand and bury you face deep into his chest.

"If you are afraid, it's okay. To be honest, I think you really just need to sleep, you've had a long day. But if you're still afraid in the morning, say something. To me, to one of the others, but you have to tell Jimin. I know he doesn't want you to be afraid of him. But you need to say something if these are legitimate fears."

"I will." The well of tears is mostly dried up and you feel a little more rational. "I should probably go to sleep."

"Yes, that is a very good idea, I'm gonna stay until you're asleep just in case you think of something else that would keep you up. "

"No, you don't have to-"

"I want to, shut up. Let me take care of you dammit." You giggle at his forced abrasiveness, making some of your good mood returning to the surface.

Sitting on the of your bed Yoongi, pulls the cover over you making you all snuggly. He pets your hair, humming some of their songs. one of the melodies you recognize.

"What is that one?" you mumble

"Hmm?"

"The song you're singing. What is it? I like it."

"Seesaw." The faint smile evident in his voice even with your eyes closed.

"What's it about?" You ask desperate to hear more of his calming voice. In the dark with Yoongi petting your hair and humming to you you were bound to fall asleep at any second.

"Well." He starts, his words only a quiet whisper. "It's about a relationship. It starts off really strong, and the couple are really happy. But as they go on they have a hard time fitting together, and they get tired of each other. Neither of them are able to end the relationship the way they should, so its dragged out. They question if the haven't been able to walk away so far, that maybe they shouldn't. At the end one of the voices says that they are leaving, but I left it more open so that if someone is in a similar situation they can decide the ending."

He waits to hear your response to his finely crafted explanation.

"(Y/N)?" His inquiry is met with hushed breathing and a small snorttle.

You had fallen asleep while he was talking.

The way the bed shifts when he gets rouses you from that small doze. You lay there still, afraid if you open your eyes your body would go into awake mode.

You can feel Yoongi's warm breathe against your cheek seconds before his lips meet your skin and stay for what you wish would turn into an eternity.

"I love you." He whispers again taking you aback, but you can't help it when a smile tugs at your lips. You wait until the door shuts and the latch catches.

"I love you too."  

"Did I dream that all last night? I could swear Yoongi said 'i love you' and I'm pretty sure I said it back" You run over the events of last night still laying in bed with Namjoon holding you close against his chest.

If it was a dream, fine, but every time you think about it being real your heart soars at the possibility. In fact you want to say it to all of them, but it's not possible to be in love with 7 people, and surely not all of them feel the way Yoongi does. Or do they?