38

Y/n's p.o.v

I  found out that I was pregnant about 8 weeks ago so I decided to inform my family and then Cruz's then Cruz.

I drove all the way to Cambridge where they are and surprise them. I knocked on the door and my mum opened and engulfed me with a hug. "What a surprise Darling! Where Cruz," she questioned.

"He's with his family too," I smiled.

"Oh! It's so nice to have you back here come in come in," She laughed.

I told my parents to come and sit with me in the dining room for a special announcement. "Okay so mum and dad, Cruz and I have been married for 2 years and you guys know that. So uhm I have some pictures I'd like to share with you guys," I smiled and handed them ultrasound pictures of the baby with me being 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

"Is this real," They asked

I nodded laughing because they were about to cry. "Oh my gosh Y/n we're so proud of you," they sobbed and hugged me.

Now it's time to tell Cruz's family.

I facetimed Romeo first and he answered. He was in a room with Victoria, David, Harper and Brooklyn. "Hey sister in law," He laughed.

"Y/N!!," Harper exclaimed.

"Is Cruzzie there," I questioned.

"Nope he's out getting you something," Romeo said which made Brooklyn slap his shoulder gently.

"I said too much," Romeo laughed.

"Okay so I need to tell you guys something,"I sighed.

"Y/n did Cruz do something wrong," Victoria asked.

"No...it's that you and David will be such an amazing grandparents," I exclaimed.

"What? Wait are you- Oh My God I'm going to be an uncle!!," Romeo exclaimed.

I could hear them celebrating  at the background especially David. "How are you going to tell Cruz?," Victoria asked.

"Okay so here's the plan," I started and went on with planning.

I drove back to Cruz and I's place where The Beckhams were already waiting.

"Cruzzie," I exclaimed and hugged him.

"I missed you so much darling, How was your day?," He questioned and pecked my lips.

"It was awesome! How was yours Cruzzie?," I asked.

"Mine is still going great," He chuckled.

We sat on the table for dinner with the our families and ate. After a while we started playing soccer outside. In the middle of the game I walked to the side for a rest.

"You know, Cruz is really lucky to have you and I am so proud for you both," Victoria smiled.

"Thank you," I replied and hugged her.

"Why'd you leave the game," Cruz pouted.

"Sorry, It's just tiring now that I'm pregnant," I sighed.

"Awe...Y/n, WOAH WOAH WAIT DID YOU JU-," He exclaimed cutting his own sentence off.

"Yep," I blushed.

He happily spun me around and kissed my stomach.

"I'm going to be a father," he exclaimed.

"A GOOD ONE," I smiled as he then passionately kisses me.

"I can't believe I still ship you," Romeo joked.

"Stop ruining a good moment ," Cruz said jokingly.

"I'm gonna be a cool uncle," Romeo said.

"But I'll be a cooler grandfather," David fought.

"I'LL BE A SUPER COOL FATHER," Cruz laughed