13

Y/n's p.o.v

I made a huge mistake in the past and I regretted it the second I did it. I mean leaving your daughter to your husband for 10 years is horrible. I wanted to make a change to that but first I've got to talk to Cruz...my husband.

"I told you I never wanted to see you again...and here you are...I've missed you y/n," he smiled.

"I miss you too Cruz and I want to start off by saying sorry. I want to change everything...I want to see our daughter, and maybe get us back track?," I questioned.

"...you know we never had a divorce babe...and I never stopped loving you anyway," He smiled. "But...I'm sorry I've never got the chance to tell y/d/n who you truly are,"He frowned.

"That's okay," I sighed.

Cruz and I drove to our old house where they still live.

"Honestly Cruz I'm surprised that you haven't burned the house down," I giggled.

"I'm suprised that you still didn't call us," He laughed

I looked at him blankly and stayed silent. We walked in the house and he was happily greeted by our Daughter.

"Who's this," She questioned kindly.

"Dear...this is your mother," Cruz smiled.

"My mum," she questioned.

"Yes darling...I'm y/n your mother," I smiled as I knelt down to reach her height.

"Why did you leave us?," she questioned.

"Y/d/n," Cruz called telling her to stop.

"No...it's fine, y/d/n dear I'm sorry I left for work. It was a huge mistake but I'm going to change that now...I'll be here and I won't leave you and your father again," I smiled.

"You left me with dad for 10 years mum...and do you know what's that like? I get bullied everyday because there's no one I can give flowers to or give a huge hug on mothers day. I'm 13 now mum and you wanted to have a better life? YOUR LIFE IS HERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU HELLO IT'S  ME Y/D/N. Actually you're not my mum...a real mother won't leave her family, a real mother would sacrifice for her family," Y/d/n cried and ran to her bedroom.

"Y/d/n come back here and apologise to your mother," Cruz yelled

"SHE'S NOT MY MUM," y/d/n yelled out crying.

I sat on the hard marble tiled floor crying.

"I shouldn't have left I shouldn't have...I wanted...forget what I wanted...I've-I'm just gonna go..forget I ever came," I sobbed.

"No baby...you've just come back...I need you here darling," Cruz begged pulling my arm.

"You raised her well Cruz...without me, you can do it alone, you deserve someone better than me," I sobbed.

"I promised since we were little kids that I'll love you til the end...and I will, but I can't do that if my partner in crime is giving up on us," He cried.

"She's going to like you one day darling please don't go again," Cruz cried.

"You're making this harder for me," I cried

"Y/n you and y/d/n are my Happiness this us our family y/n we both made this, us two only," Cruz said.

I looked deeply into Cruz's eyes and hugged him.

"Y/- I'm mean mum...I'm sorry...I overreacted I-," She says but I cut her off.

"It's okay honey," I smiled.

She joined our group hud and eversince that day...we were having the biggest Christmas party in the neighbourhood the whole family came.

"Now darling this is Christmas," Cruz smiled.

I threw an evil smirk at him.

"What are you planning?," He questioned.

"If everyday was Christmas...," The song played.

"Oh my gosh Dad were you the one who sang this," y/d/n laughed.

"Oh yes dear you father sang this song when he was about 10-11," I laughed.

"C'mon son I know you still know the lyrics," David winked.

"Okay okay alright," Cruz laughed and started singing along.