36

Y/n's p.o.v

Today's Cruz's birthday and as his bestfriend he invited me to his party. Cruz has a girlfriend and I know Cruz really loves her so.I guess I'll just go with the flow.

I came in to Cruz's birthday.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you came,"Cruz smiled and hugged me.

During the hug I can see Jealousy in his girlfriend's eyes (let's name her Alice). "I wouldn't miss any one of your epic parties," I questioned laughing.

"Uhm Baby can I talk to Y/n for a second?," Alice questioned.

I look at Cruz and he gave me a shrug. I followed Alice as she walked far from Cruz. Little did she know Cruz was following. Soon we stop, she glared at me 1 second... 2 seconds... 3 seconds....

"Can you like fuck off, Cruz and I have a nice relationship so just fuck off Cruz doesn't need you, See!?," She yelled showing a screenshot of her messages with Cruz. Cruz did say that she was more important than me.

"Listen...Alice, I like Cruz and I know he loves you, but i'm happy for you both, it hurts as hell but I've decided to go with the flow because he is my bestfriend. Alice whatever I do his heart will still belong you, so I give up," I sighed. "You win," I fake smiled as I teared up.

"Y-," Cruz called out but I cut him off.

"I'm fine...Cruz...I'm happy see," I said as I gave him a fake smile.

Cruz grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the house.

"Do you really think I only thought about you as a friend? No y/n goddamn I loved you y/n every inch of you, I still do," He sighed.

"You have a girlfriend Cruz," I sighed.

"But my heart's here," Cruz smiled and looked at my eyes.

"Cruz David Beckham a chill, cute, kind, hottie and a badass boy," I smiled not looking at him whilst slightly blushing.

"Cute and Hot I hear," He smirked with a slight chuckle. "Look at me darling, you're the cutest okay?," Cruz smiled and hugged me.

"Cruz, promise me that whatever happens to us, we'll always be best friends," I smiled.

"You're still my ex Y/n but i'd like a second chance babe," He sighed pulling me closer to him.

"After you know...," I shrugged.

"Alice and I were never official, I never asked her out," Cruz laughed.

"She's one hell of a girl," I laughed.

"Yeah I guess I'm more into cheeky, cute, sporty, kinda boyish girls named Y/n," Cruz joked.

"Stop," I laughed.

"I'm serious," He laughed and I looked at him.

"No shit," I joked.

"I swear Y/n look into my eyes," Cruz chuckled.

"I told you to Fuck off!," Alice yelled and almost threw a punch at me.

I covered myself but I didn't get hit, I slowly looked up to see that Cruz stopped her from punching me.

"If you really did love me then let me go and be happy with the girl I wanted to be with," Cruz sighed.

"Cruz....don't she deserves y-," I sighed but he cuts me off.

"Whatever route I take, it'll always bring me back to you and Alice we were never official, and y/n I'm tired off hiding my feelings for you. So guys I pick you, Y/n,"He smiled.

"You son of a bitch," Alice yelled and left.

"Son of an angel,"I corrected.

"I love love love you Y/n always have been," He smiled.

"Lovebirds! Cruz candles," Romeo called.

I stood with the guests whilst Cruz stood in front waiting patiently for his cake.

"What are you doing, you're supposed to be next to my brother," Harper laughed and started pushing me towards Cruz.

We sang him happy birthday then he blew the candles, and after that he kissed me passionately.

"Happy Birthday Cruzzie," I smiled.

"Thank you darling," He smiled.