1

Cruz's p.o.v

There was a girl who lives across the street from me. She's the daughter of the famous (a/n not really famous just for the story) Rathmell family, her name is Beatrice she was known as the black duck in the family. Her family is more into acting and dancing whilst Bea was more into music soccer and gymnastics. I see her everyday we're pretty close I guess.

Romeo and I were playing soccer then he brought Bea up. "So you like Bea?," Romeo smirked. "No she's too Depressed for me," I lied. "BAILEY PLEASE...I said I was sorry," Bea cried. "Prove it...if you really don't like her then don't talk to her for 3 weeks," Romeo smirked. "Hell no," I yelled and ran to her house where all I could hear was Bea screaming.

I banged the door and bruised, broken, injured and abused Beatrice answered the door whilst her brother Bailey was behind her. "Cruz it's not safe for you here...please go and my sister doesn't need you here," Bailey said whilst Bea stood there looking at the ground. "Right sissy?," Bailey asked gripping her arm tightly. "OW..,"Bea groaned. "Let me talk to him you jerk,"Bea added. Bailey left her alone and Bea stood there. "You heard him Cruzzie I don't  want you to get hurt. "I don't care Bea, you said you were fine...Beatrice don't you understand?! I'm in love with you and I don't give a damn if loving you means getting myself killed because I love you Bea,"I sighed. "I'm sorry Cruz I am not the girl for you...but.I love you too Cruzie... so much," She replied. "Let's get out of here. I'm not taking no as an answer,"I said ignoring some parts she just said. "Okay," she mumbled and chuckled as I pulled her hand.