24

Y/n's p.o.v
Cruz, my friends, his friends and I were staying at a House that my I saved up myself and bought it. It's basically our home right now. During my stay I started developing feelings for Cruz but he's been on and off about it. Yes we've kissed and gone on dates but he still treats me nothing more but a friend.

Today he's brought a girl over and his arms were all over her. She was nice and beautiful and I was nice but ugly.

I decided to get my mind off and went out for a dip in the Jacuzzi.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go after your man?," My friend y/f/n asked.

"We're just friends," I explained trying not to cry.

"Are you sure?," She asked

"Yeah," I lied.

"Okay," She shrugged.

I know that she knows what I'm feeling but she also knows not to get me angry.

"Y/n Just to say...you shouldn't really be hiding your feelings. If you love him let him know," Y/f/n said sincerely.

"Thanks," I sighed. "You're right," I smiled

I dried off and went in the house but I guess Cruz's friend already knew what I was going to do.

"Y/n likes you and I know you like her too Stop being on and off with her I mean look at her right now she's crying inside mate! She provided you a home, she gave you cuddles when you were down and she made sure she loved you Cruz and if you can't see that You're just Crazy," His friend said.

"I've moved on," Cruz shrugged.

I looked at him like are you serious.

"Uhm Excuse me! I'M JUST GONNA REMIND YOU ABOUT THE SHIT YOU JUST TOLD ME. YESTERDAY YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD NEVER EVER EVER BRING ANOTHER  WHORE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE," I yelled whilst crying.

"I'm not a whore! The only whore I see here is you," the girl yelled.

I was going to hit her bii Cruz's friend pulled me away.

"She's not worth it," He whispered.

As soon as I got out of his grip I ran to the girls bedroom and started crying again.

"Oh Shit Darling Come here," my best friend said. I went over to her and she comforted me as a bestfriend.

"I'm so fucking stupid! I'm crying over a boy again," I yelled.

"He just literally just laughed and watched as I was getting tormented by this bitch," I cried.

"No no darling you're not stupid if anyone here is stupid he is," Y/b/f/n explained quietly.

"I'm just tired doing this," I sobbed.

I decided to sleep and get thing out of my mind.

In the morning I was awakened by arms around me I looked and it was Cruz. I decided enough was enough I pushed him off.

"What the hell," He yelled whilst kind of whispering.

I didn't reply and got up from bed.

"Is this what I get for actually trying to be nice," He questioned as he followed me.

"Can you stop! I'm sick and tired of your games, do I look that Lame? I wasn't Born yesterday and I'm definitely not a toy to play. I love you Cruz and that's a fact and this is not an act! If you don't feel the same just back off because I have other stuff and I'm tired acting tough," I said in a rhyme.

"Why are you rhyming," He asked.

"So you will remember it easily," I explained.

He didn't reply to me but he continued to follow me.

"What do you want," I asked

"You," He replied.

"You don't love me Cruz you just love the idea of me because...," I trailed off.

"Because what?," He asked.

"Because you're a celebrity! And that's what you do," I yelled.

He immidiately smashed my lips onto mine.

"A celebrity has feelings too and I am a celebrity who fell in love with a girl next door," Cruz said.

"I'm sorry Cruz I shouldn't have shouted on you last night it was just that you act like everything that happened between us wasn't anything at all," I frowned.

"Not anymore, from now in you'll be the only girl in my heart I promise," He smiled.

"I hope that 60 year old Cruz Beckham will still remember what 18 year old Cruz Beckham is saying," I joked.

"Oh trust me He will," Cruz smirked and kissed my lips passionately.

And that's what actually happened.