27 (mature language)

Y/n's p.o.v

It was that day again, the day where I discuss my husband's and I's divorce.

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING TAKING MY KIDS YOU HEAR ME," He yelled.

"Cruz calm down...you're gonna wake them up," I begged.

Cruz immidiately ran to our children's rooms and carried them to the front door.

"Fine you can have them...but if you take one step forward your children will never see the face of their mother!," I yelled

"Fine by me," He yelled and ran to the garage with my children or his.

2 years later...
I have got no idea who I have turned into...Cruz was right I wasn't giving to much attention to them as my family, now I'm not giving my attention to work. I knew what I had to do...and I will do it.

Cruz's p.o.v

I came back to the house I left to get some of my stuff and my children's stuff. I knocked at the door a couple of times but Y/n didn't open it. Luckily I still had my keys so I unlocked the door and the house smelled like alcohol.

"Y/n!," I called out.

No answer.

I quickly inspected the house and in the bathroom I heard her sob until she gulped.

"Y/n open up," I yelled banging on the door.

"I love you Cruzzie, tell our kids I love them too," She said faintly.

I managed to kick open the door. She looked at me and frowned.

"You haven't-," I sighed as she shook her head no whilst holding the pills that she wanted to use.

I ran to her and hugged her. "Bye," She whispered and stabbed herself.

"Y/n I'm sorry....NoNoNoNoNoNo," i cried

I called for an ambulance but nothing could ever bring back my beautiful girl back...Nothing.

"Baby Wake up," She laughed...I could still hear her voice.
"It was another nightmare honey," Y/n laughed.

"So you did not die," I questioned.

"No," she smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you so much baby and I will never ever shout at you for very stupid reasons," I promised.

"I love you too Cruzzie," She blushed.