2

(A/n imagine they're 19)

Y/n's p.o.v

In public Cruz and I are the cutest couple people has ever seen but when it's just us all we do is argue about stupid shit. You see he believes that he comes in second after my bestfriend y/b/f/n.

The second we came out of our apartment building I put on my fake smile and held Cruz's hand. Of course paparazzi being annoying asf they crowded us. Soon it was just us two walking around the city district whilst other people were going about their day, then I just did it I let go Cruz's hand.  "Don't start here," Cruz whispered. I didn't say anything nor moved. "Y/n...honestly," he whispered. "Don't talk, I'm going back to the apartment," I replied sighing. "Alright," he replied. "I'll be home soon then," he replied and kissed my forehead.

When I reached the apartment I started packing up my stuff and put them in the car.

Cruz came home whilst I was still packing. "Babe what are you doing," he asked. "Leaving...I'm sorry I couldn't love you like you wanted," I frowned. He wrapped his arms around my waist begging me not to go. "I'm sorry, I was so fed up with your sorries the other day, you knew how important my song release was and I wanted you to hear it first but you didn't come because you were helping
y/b/f/n and all you said was sorry," he frowned. "Well i can't be sorry for thing I didn't do Cruz, that's your job," I sighed. "What? I didn't do anything, did I? Tell me what I did," he begged. "Everytime we hang out all you do is talk about your new music career in NYC but have you thought about us? I still have to finish Uni Cruz...are we doing long distance or are you going to visit during the holidays or are we just going to leave our relationship beside?," I questioned sobbing. "I never thought about it," He answered. "Well I have," I yelled. I ran away and slammed the door behind me. I reached the bathroom and because of my anger I punched the mirror and my fist started bleeding because of the tiny sharp glass shards.

I sat in the bathroom crying. "Y/n..," Cruz sighed from the outside. "I'm sorry I helped
Y/b/f/n, I'm sorry I watched every movie we were supposed to watch with
y/b/f/n, I'm sorry I can't love myself like those other girls, I'm sorry I'm not as rich and popular as you, I'm sorry," I cried. "Baby don't say that please...I love you darling," he said and unlocked the door. "Oh baby...shh I'm sorry...," he sighed. He washed up my bleeding fist and wrapped them up.

I sat on the bed thinking about literal nothing, that was until Cruz came in. "I talked...to my manager and my father...I'm not going to New York-," He said but I cut him off. "Oh why would you do that," I asked. "You didn't let me finish babe, I'm not going to NY without you...so we'll go there after you graduate," He smiled. "But what if we're not together by then," I frowned. "I don't care you're coming with me even if we break up,"He replied happily. "Cruzzie...can we please not fight about stupid things anymore..," I sighed. "Yeah," He nodded and pecked my lips.