10

Y/n's p.o.v

"I don't like you anymore y/n
...I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you," Cruz said with less emotions than I expected.

"Alright then...," I replied trying my hardest not to cry.

1 week later

My Instagram's been blowing up with comments from Cruz's fans. Cruz spread the news that we broke up but he did it the wrong way.

@cruzbeckham as you all know y/n and I broke up because I realises that she was just a gold digger...unfortunately I fell for her game.

@y/n I'm sorry...

I never really understood the gold digger part because I never asked Cruz for anything and I did pay for things I bought. I read the comments one by one every single day and that left me with mental breakdowns almost regularly.

My mum always tried to comfort me so I told her I was fine and I'd focus more on my sweet 16th, and that's why we went for dress shopping with my friends.

We went in the shop and started y/f/n was very excited. I tried on a dress and it was so perfect. I went outside the dressing room to show my mum and friends then I saw Cruz with another girl.

"It's pretty darling," mum smiled.

"Actually...," I sighed. "I don't like it,"

"Alright," my mum sighed.

'Alright then,' my voice echoed in my mind as if it was reminding me of the last thing I told Cruz.

I couldn't take the dress off because of the zipper, so my mum decided to check in on me.

"Y/n are you sure you're alright," my mum asked.

"Yes mum but this dang zipper," I groaned and soon started crying. "No mum I'm not okay he's moved on and I haven't," I sobbed

"Oh baby," She sighed and hugged me.

-16th birthday-

It was finally my 16th birthday but it wasn't as Happy as I thought it was going to be. Neither of my parents were able to come to the party due to work and the worst part was the Beckham siblings came and I mean the whole family. Romeo saw me, I was a mess, helping myself with some beer I wasn't even allowed to drink.

"Y/n it's your birthday what are you doing," Romeo asked.

"Oh you know having...I guess they call fun?," I sighed.

"Please don't drink that," He said looking at the beer.

"Why not," I asked annoyingly.

"Because you're not 18 yet," He replied.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Y/n you're my bestfriend and I'm just looking out for you and I want you to have the best 16th birthday, forget about my brother It's time to be you," Romeo explained.

"Thanks Romeo...I needed that," I smiled.

"Now Go have fun," He laughed pushing me to the crowd.

After a lot of dancing we headed to the pool. Everyone changed to their swimwear and got in.

The party ended at 10pm and they all went home except for the Beckhams(except for Brooklyn and Harper) and Cruz's new girlfriend.

"Oh so you are the gold digger...I don't see why not...your father's the least richest man in Britain that's why they weren't able to go to your party tonight working his ass off to pay his overdue bills," She smirked.

"My father is a noble man and he's working to keep our family stable and unlike you I've got more love in my heart so maybe you are the true gold digger here and maybe you are the Britain's most blabbering girl that people claims it's me maybe you were just Cruz's second whore," I yelled

"STOP IT Y/N," Cruz yelled.

"Stop it all of you this is pathetic," Romeo said.

"Not as pathetic as her," Cruz's girlfriend smirked.

"Bitch," I yelled and slapped  making her run into Cruz's arms.

"What are you going to do about it," I cried and ran to my bedroom.

Romeo ran after me and knocked on my door. "Romeo go home please I've already been in so much trouble," I cried.

"Alright...but if I do please call me tomorrow," he begged.

"Okay," I sobbed.

It soon went quiet all could hear was my own sobbing. Soon something smelled like smoke and the fire alarm was ringing very loudly. I ran out of my room and my house was in flames I had no way of getting out. "HELP," I yelled. But no one could hear me gasping for air.

Cruz's p.o.v

Romeo pushed me out of the house angrily. "Why'd you have to replace her with someone else? Because of it she breaking Cruz," Romeo sighed. "Speaking of Girlfriend where is she,"Romeo asked.

I shrugged in response and then she ran out of the door. "I just did the best thing ever," she exclaimed. But for me it felt something bad. "What did you do?!," I exclaimed. "Relax and watch,"She smiled.

Soon the fire alarm started ringing loudly and smoke she started a fire. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!," I yelled.

"Isn't that you wanted? Her out of your life?," she questioned.

"I didn't want her to get hurt...or maybe I didn't 2ant to get hurt," I whispered.

"Help," Y/n coughed.

"Romeo...I'll go,"I announced.

"No you are staying here," my girlfriend said pulling me.

I shook her hand away and ran into the house. Y/n was on the floor coughing and mumbling help repeatedly but I couldn't see her so I listened but then she stopped. I kept walking with my hand covering my nose and mouth 'til I saw her. I carried her bridal style until we got out. Firefighters and ambulances were right on time and they took her immidiately.

-2 weeks later-

Y/n was released from the hospital and she is staying with us until her house was rebuilt. She was still angry at me  at that time but I gave her space until she did forgive  me for being am idiot.

"Y/n...I'm sorry I just didn't want to get hurt and I was really selfish by that...but I was never able to tell you that I love you so much y/n...so much," I  smiled.

"I love you too Cruzie...I never stopped Loving you," She smiled back. I kissed her gently oh how I've missed her.