29

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up this morning in Cruz's arms wrapped around me. I tried to gently put his hand away but he groaned and squeezed me tighter.

"Baby I've gotta go make breakfast," I whispered.

"Don't leave me Y/n," He groaned.

"I won't darling...you know that," I smiled softly as I traced his jawline gently.

"Sleep a little longer," Cruz smiled whilst his eyes were closed.

"Alright...," I yawned

-later-

Our friends were coming over so we got ready. When they came Cruz and I kind off went our separate ways, he was with his friends and I was with mine. It was going great until I heard him talk about me.

"Y/n...well she's beautiful and I love her but she hits me all the time and I just hate it...and she never says I love you back,"He shrugged.

I cleared my throat and I looked at him. I was going to slap him but I remembered what he said.

"I love you too!,"I yelled and slammed the front door of the house.

The reason why I've never said it back is because what if...I fucked up in a relationship then those words would be nothing else but words. I sat on the front porch balling my eyes out stupidly.

Soon Cruz came out and say beside me.

"I'm sorry...I'm so stupid," I cried.

"No darling you're not stupid, I am. I'm sorry for saying that, I guessed I rushed into things and I'm sorry I understand if you don't love me...after everything I've done," He frowned.

"Cruz...you gave me everything I could ever ask for and I have always loved you, I just never told you because I was scared that I make another mistake," I sniffle on his shoulder.

"But now I know that this time I have made the right decision. I LOVE YOU CRUZ DAVID BECKHAM," I smiled and kissed his lips passionately.

"I love you too Y/n," He smiled as we pulled away.