So... rewrite?

Hey my lovelies,

I know this isn't an update, obviously. I mean, I finished Nik and Orchid's story a long time ago, and I still haven't technically finished Cupid's Beau which makes me a horrible HORRIBLE author, and I'm sorry for that to those of you that have read my other book. I log into Wattpad every day and love to read as much as I enjoy writing, so that's usually what I'm up to.

The purpose of this long tangent was so I can get to the actual reason for me updating some pointless gibberish is because I wanted an opinion from all of you devoted and loving readers that make me smile on a daily basis. I consider Out of the Blue to be the biggest success of my entire writing life, and every now and again I get the urge to read it again just to look over comments or see how far I've come. I have no intention of ever removing Out of the Blue from Wattpad, like ever, so don't worry about that but every time I do come back to read it again, I cringe...

I cringe because obviously I wrote this when I was younger, and obviously it is very controversial and a bit rushed. It could have definitely benefitted from more character development, more chapters, and an overall better starting relationship between Orchid and Nikolai.

So, I have come here today to ask if any of you would be interested in a rewrite of Out of the Blue. OOTB 2.0 if you will, where it will be the same basic storyline as the original, but a hell of a lot better, less hypocritical, and less controversial. I would keep this version up, but just create a new book with all the updates that I've been dying to fix. So, please please please let me know what you think, just hit me with a yes or no, and I'll take it from there.

On another note, I am also itching for a new cover to this story and to the new version if you guys would like a remake, and I am digitally challenged. So if any of you tech savvy readers are bored and would like to make a new cover for this book at all, I would greatly appreciate it.

I love all of you guys so much, and I love all of your comments. They give me life, seriously, and I am so grateful for your support of OOTB. Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Love, always
Destiny Jade