Chapter 9: Anniversary

Warning: mature content 18+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was getting harder for me to pretend to be asleep.

I felt her, straddling my lap and kissing up my chest until, finally, she reached my ear, sucked, and then kissed my lobe, then stroked her hand against my erection.

"Mm, baby." I groaned in a sleepy voice.

"Happy anniversary, love." She whispered into my ear, kissing me again.

I peeked one eye open, and saw her staring into my eyes, a sweet smile gracing her face. I opened both my eyes as she cupped my cheek, then kissed my lips, causing me to wrap my hands around her waist.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart." I whispered against her lips. She pulled back and looked at me, still smiling. She kept stroking my face, and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I can't even describe the look she was giving me, it was too perfect, and adoring, and just every beautiful emotion wrapped into one.

"Are you ready to get married today?" She asked while running her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes, and groaned internally.

Fúcking heaven.

The past three months have been nothing but hectic with us planning an entire, proper wedding, knowing that we needed our new wedding to be the same day as our original.

It was times like this where it was a good thing that money wasn't really an option because it guaranteed that we had priority service over the most elite venues, catering services, and other miscellaneous décor that was necessary for our big day.

Orchid's big day, to be exact, because God knows that I needed to make sure this day was everything she had imagined and more. She didn't disappoint.

I swear, Orchid had every detail that she held back from the first round embedded perfectly into this one, from the flowers and décor, all the way down to her dress (which I had yet to see).

Not that I was allowed, bad luck and all, but I still wanted to see it. More importantly, I wanted to make her my wife (again) but properly this time. I wanted to say 'I do', and kiss her lips, and have a first dance, and a honeymoon.

Call me a romantic, but I had been waiting for this day for the past three months, and now it was happening.

"I'm more than ready to marry you." I sighed, leaning into her touch.

She giggled.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you looking at me like that for, hmm?" I reached up to cup her face.

Just then, she grinded against my hips seductively, making me harder than I already was.

"Baby!" I groaned, and her lips captured mine in a sexy kiss. Her tongue fought its way into my mouth, dancing with mine, tasting me. She gripped my jaw, deepening our kiss as she continued to grind her hips against my straining díck.

"What have you done to me." She spoke in between kisses, then captured my lower lip in between her teeth. Another groan escaped my lips.

"No fúcking clue, but I like it." I gripped her hips, and pulled her down against my díck once again.

She bent down to kiss my lips again, softly at first, then more and more aggressively.

I reached my hand in between us, slipped it into her panties, and stroked her soaking clít.

"Ah, Nikolai!" She gasped out, throwing her head back and grinding against my hand.

"Yes, baby." I coaxed her body to life, thrusting an experimental finger into her heat. "God, you're so wet, sweetheart." I groaned.