Stylist Noona 22 (Sazerac) (fluff/smutt)

Start from the beginning

You go to the bar first, you're in the room anyways, might as well right? Two birds with one stone.

There's no sight of Namjoon, but you find Yoongi exactly where you would expect him to be. His arm chair in the corner near the bar. The small tumbler of whiskey in his hand, he swirls it gently bringing it to his lips. It's like he's in his own little world

"What would you like?" The man tending the bar asks.

Normally you would have said whiskey sour, but now you weren't sure. It's what you get every time, it might not be a bad idea to try something new.

"Nevermind, sorry, I'll be right back." You apologize walking over to Yoongi, remembering Namjoon had mentioned something about Yoongi having a very extensive knowledge of alcohols.

"Yoongi?" He doesn't answer, maybe he didn't hear you?he had promised not to ever ignore you again. This severity of tunnel vision calls for... stronger firepower. "Yoongi oppa?"

That did it.

His head snaps, up mouth falling open catching sight of you in your sexy dress.

"Babygirl, don't call me so familiar in public like that!" He jumps up, his hand going to your waist instinctively, scolding you in a low growl. "Namjoon would have to punish me for taking his day instead."

"Mm I'll keep it in mind. Anyways, now that i have your attention, would you help me pick a drink. You know a lot about drinks right?" He confirms what Namjoon told you and walks you to the bar, giving you a full lesson on nearly every bottle there.

"So if you want to try something new and fun, I would personally suggest a Sazerac, with rye whiskey instead of cognac, with two lemon peels, straight up." You aren't quite sure what he just said but you nod to the bartender ordering... whatever it was. He hands it to you a minute or so later, you take a sip the drink gingerly, as Yoongi watches your reaction eagerly.

"Fuck, that's strong, what else is in here?" The alcohol going straight to your head, this bartender didn't come to play.

"Its rye whiskey, Peychaurd's bitters, sugar, and the lemon peels." Yoongi lists off the ingredients flexing his drink knowledge. "Oh and the of course the glass was coated in absinthe first."

How could he forget to mention that part? Isn't absinthe the one that fucks you up the most?

"Oh great, am I going to be hallucinating all night now?" You aren't quite prepared to talk to any pink elephants tonight.

"Only if you chug it. Don't. this one glass will probably do it for you, for the whole night." The two of you walk away pushing past a clump of people blocking the path. "Oh, I completely forgot to tell you, Namjoon was looking for you. He had to take a video call from PD Bang, but he promised he'd be back before the night was over."

"Oh okay, I hope everything is okay,"

"Yeah, there were just a few last minute details with a trip we are taking in a few week, just some things with Joons passport i think." Yoongi explains stopping in the doorway of the dance room, you stand next to him, letting the words sink in, watching the giant cluster of people on the dance floor, Jimin in particular standing out to you. You make a mental note to ask about this trip, because right now all you cared about was watching the man dancing

Unlike Hoseok's sharp, popping movements, and Jungkook's powerful and strong moves, Jimin is like pure liquid, each step leading smoothly into the next. Every line is gorgeous and enticing drawing you in until you can't look away, losing sight of the world around you.

Just then mid body roll Jimin notices you watching, giving you a smirk.

"We are gonna have so much fun with him tomorrow night." Yoongi says licking his lips.