Scar on his face

Roman was walking the mind palace when he started hearing someone talking loudly.

"Be Prepared for the chance of a lifetime."

He continued walking down and noticed that the noise was coming from Deceit's room.

"I will be king!"

The princely side took the words' meanings to heart and bolted down the hall to find the other sides.

***

"I'm telling you Patton, he going to kill me and take my place as the royal side!" Roman said after explaining what he heard.

"Now, now kiddo. De may act mean but he has a good heart. He would never hurt any of us physically."

Virgil took it as his cue to start laughing. The other two sides gave him a strange look because the anxious side tries to keep attention away from himself.

"You clueless prince!" He said playfully while wiping tears from his eyes. "Let's go back to Deceit's room and see what the royal assassin is actually doing."

***

The three sides stood outside Deceit's
room and listened to the voice again.

"But you'll be rewarded. When at last I am given my dues."

Virgil started giggling at the look of fear on the creative side's face.

"For a disneyholic, you are dense." Virgil opened the door and it surprised everyone.

Deceit was sitting in front of a makeup counter, putting on cat makeup.

"Decades of denial is simply why I'll be king undisputed, respected, saluted." He stopped singing as he noticed the crowd behind him. "I was totally not singing Disney Villain songs."

"You are a really great singer!" Patton shouted while bouncing up and down. "You look like a cute kitten."

He had only the skin half of his face covered in the stage makeup.

"I was not having trouble with the scales on my face. I do not need you guys to help me. At least none of yours." He pointed to Roman with his last word.

"You are trying to dress up as Scar!" Roman said as it finally dawned on him. "Have you tried using a glue stick? I use it to smooth out my eyebrows before using foundation."

The three sides worked together on finishing the makeup. When they were done, the scales were hidden under layers of makeup and there was a scar across his one yellow eye.

"I hate it so little." Deceit said while looking in the mirror.

"Deception, Disgrace, as plain as the scar on his face." Patton and Virgil sang together.

"That is a song about Scar's son, not about Scar." Roman pointed out.

"So he does know Lion King!"