19 | Be Wherever You Are

[ Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say another chapter was coming out on that same day? Sorry, I meant the next-

There was an Elvis Presley tribute on, so I watched that, and by the time it finished, I was exhausted. So I fell asleep. Also, I got Japanese food last night, and it was delicious. :') Anyways, I made a new discovery two days ago. Apparently, eating Wendy's and drinking my favorite brand of grape juice makes it easier to write, and my vocabulary gets like ten times better, which you can see at the beginning of the chapter when Y/N and Kasumi are bonding. Weird, but true. (This happened two days ago-)

I feel so proud of Kasumi's hero name. Makes me feel smart. Mistral is "a strong, cold northwesterly wind that blows through the Rhône valley and southern France into the Mediterranean, mainly in winter." Coincidentally, Kasumi has French decent, so that works out well.

Also, I literally thanked you on 12.8K reads YESTERDAY, and now, this is at 13.6K reads. What the heck...!

Also also, I would appreciate it if you guys headed over to my irl best friend's account crazyweeb17 and read her Jamie x Reader (Steven Universe)! I helped come up with some ideas for it, and it's a fun read so far! Plus, poor Jamie's underrated. :') Okay, that's all! ]

Headcanons | Naomasa Tsukauchi
[I'll never be able to memorize this guy's last name, Jesus-
]

-Super close with Aiko. They're practically besties, and they have sleepovers whenever they can like a bunch of weirdos.

-Confession time: he once stole a candy bar when he was five, and Aiko has never let him let this go. Woah, what a criminal! And he calls himself a good guy, shame on him...! But on a more serious note, it was a complete accident. He just put it in his pocket because his hands were full and forgot to take it back out. Only when he felt something in his pocket later that day did he realize what he did, and he has felt guilty ever since.

-In their "younger years," before kids got involved and everything, him, Aiko, Kasumi, Jobon, and All Might were like an intensified grownup version of the Dekusquad. The group wasn't intense enough to be considered a grownup Bakusquad, but it came close. Although All Might was the person who brought them all together, Aiko was the one who actually made them a "friend group" or "squad," and she was also the main reason they got into so much trouble back in the day. Nowadays, they're not as extreme, but are still a force to be reckoned with, especially when one of them gets hurt.

-He's like your uncle who's not your uncle, if that makes sense, due to how close he is with your mother. Sometimes if you're up for it, you might call him "Uncle Masa," which warms his heart. This only happened AFTER the Sports Festival and during the internships.

-Extremely dedicated to finding out what happened to Jobon, since those two were best bros. Whenever developments are made, he has to be one of the first people to know. He also keeps All Might updated on what's going on. When they find out who instigated what happened, oh boy, the self-proclaimed Aikosquad (she's kind of like the leader, so it was named after her) is going to give them hell.

-He knows about everything, period, and he pities you. Nobody should have to go through that. One day, he swore that he would do something nice for you, like a day out or a trip to Disney or something, I promise.