15 | Starting to Go Downhill

[ Uh... I think that it's bad, because they're both taken, but I kind of ship Aiko (Miss Zalen) and Kasumi...? I dunno, I feel like they would make a pretty good couple if they weren't taken, and plus, they are really good friends already. Unfortunately, Aiko's as straight as a circle (she's pansexual) while Kasumi is actually straight.

While I do ship them and think that they would be cute together, I'm pretty sure that they're only going to stay friends. They'll get closer after something yet to come, though. 

Thanks for 3.1K reads, by the way! I never expected to get this many, oh my god- ]

Headcanons | Kurogiri
[Honestly isn't too important to the story right now, so there's not many]

-Out of everyone in the League, you like him the most. He's pretty dope. He's also the most chill out of everyone.

-He knows about your crush. That's right, you trust him that much. He also gives great advice, and is the one person that doesn't tease you about Shouto. He does encourage you to confess, however, before it's too late. Mamagiri doesn't want you to regret not telling him.

-He's the only reason Shigaraki hasn't killed you yet, honestly, bless him.

-And yeah, you sometimes call him Mamagiri. Either that, or Girigiri.

• • • • •

...Mmm, I'm tired. I don't want to open my eyes. But I feel warm, too. Well, at least I feel better now. But my right hand... why is it so WARM?? I'd have to open my eyes and see. Or, wAIT. I have a better idea!

Moving the fingers on my right hand, I removed it from the mysterious thing's grasp and placed it on top, grabbing it once again. It was a hand, and was warm. The owner didn't struggle and instead allowed me to do this, making me assume that it was someone that I knew well. Either that, or the person was asleep, but I was thinking the former.

My thoughts immediately went to Shouto. Reluctantly squinting, my E/C eyes stared at the plain white ceiling for a bit before I searched the room, my eyes soon meeting with heterochromatic ones.

So I was right.

As soon as our gazes met, a small smile made its way onto the dual-haired teen's face, and he moved our hands so that he could give mine a comforting squeeze. "You're finally awake." His voice was soft and quiet. At first I assumed that he was doing that just because, but it turned out that the others had not quite woken up yet, so it was just the two of us. Eyebrows furrowing with concern, he asked, "Are you feeling alright?"

He's acting so gentle... Taken by surprise by his attitude, I gave him a fond smile. "Yeah, I am, thank goodness. How about you?" Quickly looking him up and down, I pointed out, "You look okay, but I just want to double-check."

Chuckling a bit, he nodded. "I am, thanks to you. But you shouldn't have just thrust your arm out in front of me like that. I hate how you got hurt just to keep me safe."

"His movements didn't give me a good feeling, so I did that just in case," I admitted, not feeling ashamed in the slightest. I mean, I wasn't dead, so yay...? Thinking back to what I said during the battle, my smile fell at once as I sat up, head still a bit fuzzy. "Anyways, as I said before, I'd put my life on the line for you at a moment's notice. I don't care about how I'm doing. What I care about is the safety of others. That's more important."