05 | Regret

[ HEADCANONS . . . ]
Principal Nezu

— You almost didn't get admitted to U.A. because of your Quirk. The other heroes were afraid that you would accidentally hurt someone with it, and opted for you to be privately trained by a pro hero instead. Nezu had your back, though, which brings us to now.

— Nezu placed you under the care of Aizawa because he knew that if something were to happen, Aizawa would be able to take care of it with his erasing Quirk, etc.

— You two don't talk much, but he still knows every little thing about you, including your favorite color, your parents, your favorite food... the list goes on.

— All in all, he's a huge softie.

[ CHAPTER FIVE . . . ]
regret
trigger warning(s) : mild depressive thoughts. it's nothing too intense.

[ GUIDE . . . ]
(Y/N) — First Name
(L/N) — Last Name
(F/C) — Favorite Color
(H/C) — Hair Color
(H/L) — Hair Length

 ](Y/N) — First Name(L/N) — Last Name(F/C) — Favorite Color(H/C) — Hair Color(H/L) — Hair Length

"

"...16, 17, 18, 19," counted the Detective as he made sure everyone from the class was accounted for. "Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, and the girl who's currently with Principal Nezu, everyone else seems okay."

That's what I imagined him saying anyways. Of course, I wasn't sure, since I was inside the lounge with Nezu at the time, but it seemed like a reasonable guess. Instead of coming back with the others on the bus, I had teleported back to school and retreated inside instead. Nezu wouldn't let me go alone, so he was brought with me, which brings us to where we are now. I couldn't bring myself to face the others, afraid that I would find the same terror that I had seen in my youth.

Three words: I messed up.

For the first few minutes, there was only silence, Nezu drinking his tea while waiting for me to start talking. He had offered me some, but I hadn't tasted it yet, feeling like I was three-years-old all over again...