07 | Hello, Old "Not-Friend"

[ HEADCANONS . . . ]
Hitoshi Shinso

— While he didn't consider you a "friend," exactly, during junior high and vice versa, you two stuck by each other since everyone else in the class feared you two for your Quirks.

— There was actually a point in time where you were taller than him. That was at the beginning of junior high. But, of course, he just had to get a growth spurt, so your days of teasingly calling him "Shorty" were over sooner than you'd like.

— Your adoptive parents really like him, calling him a "good guy" and other positive things. They also encouraged him to follow his dream of being a pro hero. Shinso liked them in return for the support that he was getting from them, promising that he would become a pro. He intends to keep that promise.

— He's never actually brainwashed you before. The thought just never occurred to him. I guess you're special!

— And no, he doesn't like you in that way. Jobon already asked, and Shinso shut down that rumor real fast. You could also tell that he wasn't lying. It's merely a platonic bond.

— As a joke, you called each other "not-friends." That's because you didn't consider each other actual "friends" for some odd reason that seemed logical at the time (which you have both since forgotten), but the other one was the closest thing to a friend that either of you had at the time. Too bad you lost contact as soon as you entered U.A., and then forgot about him while wallowing in your tide pool of awkwardness and aloofness (if that's even a word).

[ CHAPTER SEVEN . . . ]
hello, old "not-friend"
trigger warning(s) : n/a.

[ GUIDE . . . ]
(Y/N) — Your Name
(L/N) — Last Name

 ](Y/N) — Your Name(L/N) — Last Name

This seems easier than I thought

Shouto had run ahead, managing to freeze everyone in the narrow tunnel we all had to run through. Thanks to my quirk, however, I broke the ice around my feet before running ahead. I didn't want to use my teleporting ability yet because I didn't need it at the moment; the others were still stuck behind us. Plus, there was probably a better place that I could use it.