10 | My Everything

[ HEADCANONS . . . ]
Izuku Midoriya

— You two first bonded when you heard him mumbling one time before homeroom started after the USJ incident. You had turned so fast you had basically gotten whiplash and all but shouted, "You mumble, too?" He had been shocked that a person like you had the same habit, so you both took a moment and chatted about it. (Note: Nobody knew you had the habit because you limited yourself to only doing it at home.) It was great!

He kinda influenced you in a way to be more open afterwards, I guess, because he basically lowkey accidentally helped create your and Mina's friendship? So because of that, you're close, but not close enough to the point of being friends, so I guess you're acquaintances. Although, you never know.

Lowkey accidentally put the idea of you and Todo in everyone's mind by pointing out how "less intimidating" you both seemed after becoming friends. He spent five minutes apologizing afterwards, what an innocent being. You would totally kill for him.

If you haven't noticed, he does a lot of things lowkey accidentally.

You forgot to do your homework once (ONLY ONCE) and had a mini panic attack inside, so you asked him for his answers, since he always gets it right. To your relief, Midoriya let you copy, being the wonderful person he is. For the rest of the day, you called him an angel, and he got so flustered. It was amusing.
—> "Mido, you're an angel."
—> "U-uh, thanks, (L/N)-chan! You already said that nine times already, but t-thanks!"

Gets his Shouto + (Y/N) tea from Ochaco (you and her are friends now, woo!). He likes it HOT!!!

Also, he ships it. Like, a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Like... YOU GET THE POINT!

He just thinks that it would be such a healthy and cute relationship, and it would just be so good for the two of you because you cheer each other on and understand each other's struggles, and you both changed positively once you got close, and it was just so refreshing and great and stuff for everyone because you no longer looked like you wanted everyone in the room to suffer a long and painful death, and there's so much affection and love in the air whenever you two are near each other that it's sickeningly cute but not at the same time so it's more like shippy cute I guess, and it's just everything that a good relationship should be, and he just loves the thought, and you two look sO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER IT'S SO INSANE AND CUTE AND JUSTHOW OBLIVIOUS ARE YOU LIKE HE GAVE YOU HIS JACKET WHEN YOU WERE SUFFERING AND WAS A TOMATO AND YOU LOOKED SO FLUSTERED AND IT WAS JUST GREAT AND HE WANTED TO SCREAM BUT HE COULDN'T SO HE WAS LOWKEY DYING INSIDE FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY BUT A GOOD ONE AND YOU TWO WILL LEGIT BE THE DEATH OF HIM AND WOULD MAKE SUCH A GOOD POWER COUPLE AND JUST LIKE YES????? That sentence is basically how he sounds while talking about you two, I'm not even joking.

He rambles about you two sometimes if the last thing didn't clue you in. Like, a LOT. He just has a lot to say about it!

[ CHAPTER TEN . . . ]
my everything
trigger warning(s) :

[ GUIDE . . . ]

 ]