13 | Mother Dearest

[ 1.5K reads. yOU ARE ALL INSANE, OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♡♡♡

On a more serious note, it's the moment we've all been waiting for.

It's FINALLY time for the reveal of Miss Zalen's MAJOR part in this story, and the answer to the question everyone's been avoiding: Who was your mother?

I'm sO EXCITED! As I'm writing this daily author's note, I haven't even started this chapter at ALL! I've had everything (well I mean, the plot points) written down for a while, so I'm happy to finally show it to all of you!

Important question: Would you guys mind if I redid some characters for the headcanons segment, but only if they changed? For example, would you be okay if I did more Todoroki headcanons, because his attitude towards you is VERY different from how it was when I wrote the original headcanons.

Important question two: What's been your favorite part so far? Least favorite?

M/N means mother's name by the way. ]

Headcanons | Eijirou Kirishima
[Also known as Best Boy]

-You two aren't too close, but close enough. He teases you about Todoroki whenever he can, and is one of the main reasons as to why EVERYONE knows about your huge crush on him. But don't worry, the Candy Cane doesn't know himself. Thinking further, does he know if Todoroki likes you back? Is that why he blushed when Momo told him something too quietly for you to hear? Does EVERYONE know except for you? Well, you don't know, so I can't answer that.

-Great wingman material. When you two go on a date, please bring him along so that he can be a third wheel. He wants to see his ship sail. Also, he wants an excuse to get free stuff, but you're not supposed to know that, so forget that I said anything.

-The poor boy just wants to be your friend. He thinks that you're "one of the manliest people he's ever met." Please notice him. That's all that he asks.

-After the whole "Mineta getting frozen to the lockers by Todoroki for being a pervert" thing, Kirishima actually confronted him and asked if he likes you. He didn't get an answer at the time, but by guessing by your behavior around him and vice versa, he got the answer that he needed. Now to give him advice...

• • • • •

"Hey there!"

The entire class was now at the train station, each of us carrying our hero costumes in their cases. Aizawa had just finished explaining the rules to us, acting just like the dad that he was, when an energetic voice had called to us from nearby. Turning my head, my E/C eyes met blue ones, and I found myself facing Miss Zalen once again.

She looked just like a soccer mom, much different than her previous attire. Wearing a gray hoodie, black sweatpants, and gray sneakers, the blonde was pushing something resembling a baby stroller. My eyes widened the tiniest bit when I realized that it was a stroller. What the-

I was cut off when she approached Aizawa with a grin, acting casually as my classmates--or most of them, since Todoroki simply glanced in my direction with confusion and Bakugou had narrowed his eyes--gaped at her in surprise. "Hey, Eraserhead! Long time no see! I just came over to take Y/N off your hands." Turning her head in my direction, she gave me her signature smile before winking.