11 | Chest Pains

[ I completely forgot that we reached double digits chapter wise, whoops! Also, this is getting reads WAY too fast. We're already at 500 sksksksk- 

Also, yes, I just spilled some VERY important info about your quirk that should've been revealed a while ago in this chapter. If you're surprised about it, just know that it is EXTREMELY SMALL compared to the other things I have planned. I just hope I'm able to pull everything off, oof. ;w;

Also, I'm not as proud of this chapter as I am with others, but I'll try to make up for it in the next few. ]

Headcanons | Katsuki Bakugou

-You two basically ignore each other's existence. While you don't hate each other, you don't exactly like each other, either. You're basically neutral, I guess. You're also one of the few people who Bakugou isn't as aggressive towards. He actually kind of respects you, and sees you as a worthy opponent, but of course wouldn't say it aloud because of his pride. However, that said, it doesn't mean that he won't hesitate to strangle you if provoked.

-The first time you bonded? Due to you two basically ignoring each other, you never really did. Sure, you may comment on how annoying everyone was acting once in a while, but that was basically it. You do find his angry outbursts amusing, though.

-He thinks you're really oblivious. Seriously though, how haven't you realized that Shouto likes you back? It makes him really frustrated. Tch, you idiot. And his thoughts on you two? Honestly, he could care less. The hothead just wishes you two would confess already so your classmates would stop screaming near his ear, basically stating his thoughts and telling the both of you to confess to each other already.

-In the future of this story, I can see him taking the "protective older brother" role in your life, maybe once season 3 starts? I'm not quite sure, but that's my goal. Because honestly, I'm seriously deprived of some good Bakubro content-

-Also, I kind of want him to be Y/N's wingman in a way...? Like, I want him to say something along the lines of, "Icyhot, you damn bastard, you better treat her right."
Shouto would be so confused, lmao. His first thoughts would be, 'Who annoyed you, and why am I involved?' He'd probably ask, "What do you mean?" It would go back and forth from there.
"Tch, are you that dumb? I'm talking about when you start dating L/N. I won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp if you hurt her. It's so damn obvious you two love each other."
"Bakugou, what happens between Y/N and I is none of your business. Plus, why do you even care? Do you like her or something?"
"SHUT UP, YOU CANADIAN FLAG! I'm just looking out for a fellow peer, idiot!"
"...So, you like her, too?"
"No. But you said 'too'. What a dead giveaway. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed. Jesus Christ, you're both so dumb-"

-That's how I see it playing out in my head. At this point, I'm just gonna say that Bakubro is going to help Todo realize his feelings, because I've dug my own grave.

-And no, he doesn't like you in that way. He just doesn't want the Candy Cane (props to my irl bestie for giving me that nickname. you know who you are-) to know he sees you as a sister because of his pride, sksksksksksk-