safety pin 2.0 - chapter 20

A/N:

..........missed me? ;D

now i'm pretty sure no one will be reading this, for obvious reasons. But I'd like to address and clear some stuff up before jumping to the "long awaited" chapter.

((In case you're a new reader; you're doing amazing, sweetie! You can start the chapter right away!))

In case you've read my book before and decided to come back, then...THANK YOU!!! I won't let you down.

*To freshen your memory up a bit before the beginning of this chapter; the first italic part was something Jade wrote a while ago in her own book.

*After thinking long and hard about it, I decided to change the plot line's direction, hence the title of the chapter, since I discovered that it wasn't as realistic as I first thought. So, maybe consider checking the book's description to understand more? It won't affect what I already wrote, except adding some modifications to the last two chapters. Consider giving them a read as well, you'll be needing the recap to join in on all the fun!

It will be worth your while, promise.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Now I just wanted to wish a very happy birthday to the one who motivated me the most to write just by her enormous faith and support in my writing. She also made updating this story again happen. I'm so thankful that our paths crossed.

Seriously dude, I owe this to you.

And voalá! Enjoy the new chapter. xo

-

"The greatest human tragedy is that we want what we can't have, grow disinterested in what we do, and terribly miss the things we lose."

"I need her to make me feel like she wants this as much as I do! How many times will I assure her that I won't leave her when she's the one who's always leaving me?" He drank the whole cup that was in his hands and poured another. I was sure that it wasn't the first cup he drank and I never saw him that broken and honestly I never thought I'd ever see him that broken, sad part of him that it makes me feel sad for him. I couldn't help but gently take the cup from his hands.

At first, he didn't want to give it to me, but when I looked at him with an assuring look, he gave me the cup. I put it back on the table and took his hand in mine.

"Love isn't easy okay? It's messy and complicated, but people who truly love knows the consequences and still choose to willingly fall anyways because they believe and also so sure that the person they love, the love they feel for them, is just enough and worth doing it all for them. I've never felt that I was worth falling for, or that anyone would take the messy complicated way for me. If you're so sure that she's the one who's worth the complicated way, then you should be patient with her 'till the end." I kept rambling, but I felt like I wanted to get these words out, and I wanted to make him feel any better, but I wasn't sure how to.

"You just always know how to say the right thing, don't you?" He asked as his head was resting on the couch with a small smile showing on his face. I felt his fingers of his hand that I was taking in mine move in small circles slowly. I don't know why but I felt a strange feeling when he did that- actually I felt a lot of things, but I wasn't sure of any of them or what were them.