update

To all safety pin readers that are still out there, silently hoping that i may update a new chapter but it never comes: I just needed to share with you some of my thoughts, update you on what the hell's happened to me updating and to make sure that we're all on the same page.

I feel like i failed this story, i was going so well with this book and with my writing in general until life just kept getting in the way so much that it actually succeeded in making me let go of the one and only thing that i love the most.

This may sound to you like i gave up and this is my way of saying it's the end

but actually no

somehow every time i thought that this is gonna be the end of me writing this book, i always come back and do my best to keep going, so i'm certainly not gonna stop now. I'm just gonna do things differently around here, to make sure that i won't fall for the same old patterns that did this book wrong.

So, first of all: i realized that i wasn't pleased of where the story is going which made it harder on me to enjoy thinking about plots, write, update etc. I decided i'm gonna make some major editing for the last three chapters until i feel like this is what i wanted and what you deserve to read. If i still didn't feel at ease with the chapters i might as well just delete them and go with something different, it's not clear to me yet.

Second of all: after i finish this i'll take my time writing new chapters for the future and when i'm done, i'll finally start updating again but this time regularly and i'll try to make this book alive again.

& finally: I hope you can help me through this, because walking alone is exhausting sometimes..

And that's all for now! 

Make sure to be updated on the latest on the book's instagram: @safetypinwattpad

stay wonderful, i love y'all x