Chapter one: The New Girl

In a peaceful neighborhood known as Celestia , was a school called Astro high.

Students walked down the hallway, some playing music , some doing their last minute homework, some just trying to get through without getting noticed.

"ARIES GET DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

"TAURUS STOP EATING AQUAS CHIPS"

"AQUA STOP CRYING , IT'S JUST FOOD"

"GEMINI,LEO PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED ! FOR GODS SAKE DON'T POST THAT PICTURE OF ME ON SNAPCHAT"

"HOLY FUCK, SAGITTARIUS PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!!!"

"CAPRICORN WAKE UP AND HELP ME"

But as everyone knows nothing good ever lasts.

Professor Orion practically gave up on trying to tame the zodiacs ,knowing it was impossible .

"Psst Aqua! Omg Taurus just give her the chips." Cancer said as she jumped on the desk and jumped on his back trying to retrieve Aquas chips.

Taurus starting running around the classroom with her on his back until...

"Pisces! What was that for?!" Taurus yelled as he was trying to squeeze from underneath Cancer.

"You guys were giving me a headache. Plus you ruined Geminis picture."

Virgo rolled her eyes, "yup, like usual, you're always fighting in place of Gemini."

"Shut up Virgi-"
"Don't even finish that Leo"

"Anyways, Aqua, where's Scorpio? He didn't come yet." Cancer whispered to Aqua as soon as she chased Taurus outside the classroom.

"Dunno probably late or something ."

"Actually he's ditching, he's going to get me subway and give it to me during lunch and then leave again." Taurus said taking a seat next to Cancer.

"I literally chased you all the way to the first floor! We're on the Third! How did you come this fast?!"

"Same way you did."

"Is he going to get Subway for eveyone?" Aqua said with a hint of hope in her eyes.

"Who Scorpio? Pfft nah, he only agreed to get me because I payed him 20 bucks. Ahh the things I do for food."

Suddenly the classroom door opened, a tall and kinda chubby girl with black hair stepped in.

All the Zodiacs froze, some on tables , some taking selfies, some in their underwear. They all looked at her, nobody ever walked into their class. The entire school knew they were loud and crazy, so they avoided that class at all costs.

She looked at all of them and then her eyes landed on a half naked Sagittarius, she silently gasped and then forced a smile as she looked at professor Orion.

"Sorry, I must be in the wrong class, I was actually heading to the Zodiac class. So sorry for .. um.."
she eyed Sagittarius who was now right in front of her, "..disturbing you... anyways I'll be going now."

"Nonsense." Professor Orion got up from his seat and approached her.

"You're in the right class dear, you're probably Libra. We've been waiting for the last and final Zodiac to arrive. Please introduce yourself."

'This is the class? I'm stuck with these people? Why is he naked?!' Libra thought to herself .

"Hi I'm Libra as you already know, and I'm ne-"
She couldn't continue her sentence because
someone ~Sagittarius~ thought it was funny to jump on her.

Literally.

"Okay Sagittarius, that's enough. You're scaring the poor girl." Aquarius said as she dragged Sagittarius to his seat.

"Ehem. Sorry about that Libra , just um sit right next to that sleeping kid in the back. Feel free to do anything you want, I'm not gonna stop you, you can leave if you really want but then you'll have to deal with the principle. She's a total nightmare, so I advice you against it." Professor Orion said sending her an apologetic look, knowing she has to deal with these idiots.

She just nodded and headed to the farthest corner next to the window.

Suddenly the sleeping boy jumped from his seat and glared at Libra and went back to sleep.

"Sorry about him, that's Capricorn. He's always asleep but is somehow smarter than all of us. He's weird like that, It's like he can sense someone next to him."

"Don't be stupid Virgo,we all know he's not asleep. He just doesn't want to deal with us, hey I'm Taurus by the way."

"And I'm Sagittarius... why are you glaring at me?"

"Put pants on!" Libra yelled at him.

"But I feel free. So no, enjoy the view darling" he winked at her in the end.

Taurus extended his hand so he can give her some of Aquas chips.

"Here have some chips, and trust me after today, I won't ever share my food."

"No thanks I don't really like chips."  Libra said

Virgo and Sagittarius shared worried expressions.
"Oh no"

Taurus took a deep breath "HOW DARE  YOU SAY NO TO FOOD?! THIS IS FOOD, FOOD IS LIFE, NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY REJECTS FOOD AND LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY" Taurus was ready to pounce at her but was held back by someone.