12: What He Loves Watching You Do

Mark: You're Hair
He found it interesting whenever you would do your hair and try out new hairstyles. He would compliment you causing you to blush. You'd tell him to stop being weird or to go away but he couldn't help it. He loved it. No matter how weird it was.

Jaebum: Makeup
He loved watching you do your makeup. You were talented at it and basically art. He found it interesting how you could enhance your features and how you could blend well on your eyeshadow. He didn't know much but he did know that he loved it when you put it on.

Jackson: Rapping
It is no secret whatsoever that you are not the best rapper. That is how come when you attempt to rap, Jackson laughs or smiles at you as you go off and fumble a bit. When you mess up you will cuss or scream making him laugh even more. Even though you sucked, he loved the fact that you were trying. It was super cute.

Jinyoung: Cooking
He found it so fascinating watching you create different kinds of food. Not only did he love watching you cook. He loved eating it too.

Youngjae: Playing With Coco
Watching two of you always brought a smile to his face. He cherished both of you and found it so cute when you would talk to Coco in a baby voice. You had a childish vibe but he found it precious and he loved it.

Bam Bam: Fangirling/Getting Excited
He couldn't help but smile as you squealed and clapped your hands excitedly because you were fangirling or you got exciting news. You were so cute and seeing you happy was one of the most beautiful qualities about you.

Yugyeom: You Being Clumsy
You are one of the clumsiest people in the whole entire universe. In his eyes, everything is perfect about you. Yet seeing you fall over air or drop things on your shirt reminded him that you were in fact human. He would laugh or roast you but also find it cute when you'd ask him for help.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Idk why my writing is so garbage lately. I hope y'all still enjoyed it.

Which part was your favorite? Mine tbh was Jackson's. Even tho I personally find me to be a decent rapper. Lol

Also, if you have any requests, let me know. I'm starting to run low on ideas.

Upcoming Preferences:
• First Pet
• Them Leaving For Tour
• Their Reaction To You Dying.

#GetTissesReadyForThose