Newark Concert

Not an update just have hella concert depression and I want to write about it and show some pics I took.

Been 5 days since concert yeah? I've been hella depressed and sad since leaving but I'm now ready to post at least my experience on watty. Vlog will be soon lol

Like within the next 800 years

ANYWHORE: So I don't have a bias anymore lmfao. I was bias wrecked major by this dweeb (kinda joking. Im Jaebum biased wrecked me as well even though he is my bias but Yugyeom.)

)

Dancing king

Dancing king. So sweet. He spoke English and he was like "pre-pr-preparing?" When talking about preparing for the concert. Y'all already know I busted a big fat UWU but that's part of a story for another time.

One thing that I've thought about hella since Thursday, was something our leader said. (He spoke in English btw!)

"When I was home in Korea, i had a nightmare that there would be nobody here. That this would be empty. To see you all here brings me happy."

Not just JB but all of Got7 mentioned how they felt nobody would be there and they were so happy that that wasn't the case. It made me feel both happy and sad. Why would they think nobody would come to their show? Sure out of all the dates, that one was posted recent bc they originally were only going to Cali & Texas but still. They seamed so shy to admit their anxieties but them opening up made the show x1018181 more personable. It also reminded me that those crazy crackheads we love are human and have anxieties as well. Not that I ever doubted that but you know what I mean. They show a side that is s not as fragile and vulnerable as they did at the concert.. I honestly wanted to hug all 7 of them and protect them as an international ahgasse. I may only be older than Yugbam but at that time I felt like they were all my sons. Especially JB and Jackson. (Aka the two who actually made me cry when talking.)

••
After the show was hella memorable tho. It was the moment where Jackson Wang responded and noticed me. (I've met, seen many many celebrities but honestly seeing Jackson was another level of star struck. I thought it would've been that level if I met someone like GDragon or CL. Not anyone in Got7 bc i honestly could see them being my best friend if I was lucky or whatever but shit it happened. Anywhore AND BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT ME DOWNPLAYING BTW AND ILL EXPLAIN THIS MORE IN DETAIL IN MY VLOG.)