26: First Time He Makes You Cry {Hyung Line}

Just a quick lil thing before we get started ~

Tbh, it is 1:39 am and I'm wide awake and feeling kinda creative. Who knows how tf this is gonna turn out. Might be funny, might be sad, might be cringe, might be a party. Regardless, I hope it brings you peace during this rough time we going through.

Also- I'm going to add gifs buuut idk if they work or not? Idk if my wattpad is a goober and not showing gifs or what but pls let me know. Thx in adv. I love you all.

So let's fangirl over some weirdos and figure out wtf they did to make you cry yeah?

>> LAAAAWWWL , I started this a week or so ago but just now getting to it. Sorry I am trash at updating writers block was one of the main culprits. Lol ok now let's go. I love you all. Ok now we will go. Woohoo <<

This got hella long bc of Jackson's and Marks. So it's just the Hyung line. I'll post Maknae line soon. Xo

•••

JB:
He led you into his studio and felt a bit nervous. He had been working weeks on a song and it's been stressing him out. While he knew it was decent, he wanted it to be perfect. Especially because, lowkey it was about you. He wanted the song to be perfect just like you. Deep down, he felt it wasn't up to par but you had begged him over and over to hear it. Somehow you persuaded him and now you and him were sitting in front of the computer as he pulled it up. His hands shook a bit making you smile. He was cute. You knew he was nervous but you also knew he was his worst critic. "Ok, here it is.." he said softly before pressing play.

The song was beautiful. You thought that saying the song was "not up to par" was an insult to its beauty. It reminded you of you and him meeting and all the feelings you both felt at the beginning. The anxieties, the butterflies, the good feelings, everything. You felt it. You forgot where you were for a moment and teared up as you went down memory lane. A tear fell down your cheek and Jaebeom quickly wiped it from your cheek. You looked at him and saw he was giving you a concerned look. Why were you crying? Did it suck that bad? Did he offend you? Many questions ran through his mind but soon shut up as you leaned down to kiss him. "It's beautiful, baby." You whispered sincerely. He wrapped his arms around you and couldn't stop smiling. You giggled and wiped the remaining tears from your eyes.

(A/N: NBTM Jaebeom hits a bit different you know what I'm sayin?)

Mark:
You knew when you started dating Mark that there would be times when he couldn't be near you. You knew it came with his job. He was an idol whose schedule was packed tight. However, there's a difference between busy idol schedule to random coldness. He had become distant and not as interested in well, anything. It was as if you were back to being single and you felt foolish and ashamed. What was the point of dating a wall?