O5: First Time They Hold Hands with You

Mark:
Leading you through a crowd at a club. Didn't want you to get lost and wanted to keep you close.

JB:
Scare Maze. He knew you were scared and he hoped his hand would make it less scary.

Jackson:
Driving, just casually did it. No big deal surprisingly.

Jinyoung:
Walking, hands kept hitting one another. He'd end up smirking and than say: "if you want to hold my hand, just ask cutie."

Youngjae:
Just happened when Y'all were talking and laughing. He grabbed your hand mindlessly and began playing with it before engulfing yours into his own hands.

Bambam:
You wanted to learn a new dance that was a couple dance and your new boyfriend came over shy and showed you how to do it. When it ended he held onto your hand and entangled them together flashing you with a smile.

Yugyeom:
You were sitting next to Yugyeom watching a new movie that recently came out. It was your second date and you both were sharing a popcorn. Sometime during the movie you both ended up sticking your hand in the tub of popcorn touching hands. You blushed and he smirked. He grabbed your hand in the tub and you couldn't help but giggle. Aish, he was so cute.

—————————-
This was cute lowkey,

Which one was your favorite? Personally, I loved Jinyoungs and Yugyeoms one
V much.