23: Them Picking You Up At A Bar

Yugyeom:
He would look around the bar looking for you. Your sister had called him and told him you were cut off from alcohol and needed to pick you up ASAP. He scoffed as soon as he saw you at the bar begging the bartender for "one more droplet." He would walk up behind and apologize to the bartender and pick your ass up and carry you out of the bar.

Mark:
He was a bit annoyed but more thankful when he pulled up to the bar. He was only annoyed because you said you were going to be designated driver but ended up calling him after a few rounds saying "Mark-ie poo. I took shots." He was thankful that you knew your limit and knew not to drive. He got out of the car and helped you and your friends get into the car.

Jackson:
Jesus... you needed Jesus. You were getting angry that you were not getting drunk but little did you know, you were getting sloppy. You ended up calling him to complain which was an indicator to him that it was time for your cute ass to get tf home. When he got there he could hear you bitching about not being drunk before he even saw you. "I dOnT uNdErStAnD wHy Im NoT dRuNk." Jackson would snicker and pick you up "time to go home." You would scream and look at your friends, "I'm not drunk but gonna get laid by my Daddy!" He ended up blushing mad and tried to get the fuck out of the bar as fast as he could before you could say anything else.

Bambam:
You were plastered and waiting for him to pick you and your cousin up. You had been crying with other girls in the bathroom and could feel your eyelashes coming off a bit. You saw his car and stood up and waited for him to get out and help y'all get into the car. He got out and took a look at you and started to laugh. "Oh my god, you look like a hot mess, let's go." Him laughing would make you cry which would make him retract his words and pull you into his chest "it's a good thing!! Oh my god... Baby don't cry oh my god."

Jaebum:
Homeboy would be hella annoyed to be honest. You promised that you would be responsible with your friends and you were going to be designated driver. However;  you ended up butt dialing him and shout for more shots and your girls shouting. Your voice slurred and Jaebum didn't want you to drive so took it upon himself to pick you up. He'd have Mark come with him so Mark could drive your car home. When he arrived, you tried telling him you were Gucci but the smell of beer and whiskey were present. He'd roll his eyes and just lead you out of the bar to get you home.

Jinyoung:
He would rub his temples when he got you into the car. You were giggly but he was concerned. He was getting nervous since this was becoming more and more frequent. He didn't know how exactly to bring it up so he would vent his feelings even though deep down he knew you would not listen or comprehend what he was trying to say because of how out of it you were. However, it was the only time he could go it.

Youngjae:
He would have to help you walk out of the bar and even help you into the car. You typically were hella responsible but for some reason, tonight you took way too many shots and got super wasted and when you walked, you looked like a baby deer falling all around. It wasn't cute. Just with Youngjae walking to the car you tripped 4 times. You apologized so many times and got emotional. Youngjae babied you and tried to male sure you were Gucci. However, bc of his baby-ing, you got even more emotional because he loves you enough to help you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just realized that I actually finished writing and could have posted an update like a week ago. Oh my lort. Pls still love me bc I love attention.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one LMGSO. Who's did you like? I wasn't a huge fan of any in particular this round but Youngjae's was uwu. Idk why I made Jinyoung's sad. I'm such an emo duck.

Upcoming Preferences
• First Time He Says "I Love You."
• Song Preference// War by Jay Sean
• First Time He Makes You Cry
#gettissuesready

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>