O8: You Wanting To Break Up

A|N: idk why you would even want to break up with these handsome men. Was inspired by their song 'if you do' tbh.

Scenario: For weeks, you and him have been fighting and it was getting out of control. There was just no love there anymore, just hatred and disgust. During a fight, you couldn't take it anymore and and said, "You know what, fuck it. I'm done fighting. I'm done. It's over."

Mark:
He honestly scoffed when you said that. It wasn't the first time you threw that in his face. He crossed his arms and took a deep breath as he took a look of your tear stained face. He shook his head before he stared into your eyes. "Is that really what you want to do?"

Jaebum:
Once he realized that you were actually serious he dropped to his knees and held your hands. Millions of memories ran through his mind of the good times you both had. He wanted more and hated that you both fought so much. He choked on his words as he begged for you to stay. "Please, stay. We can get through this. I love you. Please, stay."

Jackson:
Jackson was infuriated that you wanted to break up because of such a stupid argument. He hated that you always resorted to breaking up when shit got tough. This time he agreed with you instead of begging you to stay like he has always done. "Fine, if you want to go, fucking go. Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Jinyoung:
Like Jackson, he was still heated from the fight. He was just so pissed. He knew that you would throw a breakup in his face. That's what you would always do when shit got tough. In the past he would do everything to get you to stay but this time he could care less. "You know what, ok. Goodbye. Just don't come back crying when you think of me."

Youngjae:
He started to laugh because he thought you were joking at first. In his opinion, the fight was fucking stupid. To be honest all the fights y'all had these past few weeks were. When he noticed your face was serious his smile faded and his emotions changed. He started to cry in front of you which caused you to cry as well. "why do we always end up here?"

Bam Bam:
When you said that you were done and starting to leave the situation he felt like a damn fool. He had no idea why you both have been fighting like cats and dog but he did know that he loved you and didn't want you to go. "No, don't say it's over. Please. I'm sorry, baby let's work on this."

Yugyeom:
He stood like a statue as you said those words. He felt numb and couldn't bring himself to say anything or do anything to get you to stay. He just watched you walk away. His heart broke into millions of pieces as he counted the steps you took. When you disappeared in the crowd, that was when he finally broke down and tried to take deep breaths while he fetched his phone from his pocket and called Jackson, "She left, she just fucking left."

•••••••••••••••••••••
Angst.
Idk I just felt like crying so I wanted others to cry too. Lmfao.

Which one did you like? None? Lmfao. Same sis. They all made me emo. Jackson's tho hit me hard so I guess that was the one I "liked"

Upcoming Preferences for Got7 is:
•Pickup Lines
•Random Songs off my music list
• Dating Includes

Have a good day/night
Remember to drink water
-LJ