"Me. But you aren't surprised, are you?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not surprised. But thanks. This is now what he is going to be wearing home from the hospital."

<^>

I took the crew out for dinner, and Casey and Alex came along to eat it with us. I had wanted to go home right after work, but Elliot told me to spend some more time with everyone because I wasn't going to be with them for a while.

"So, are you ready?" Alex asked as she leaned back in her chair after sitting her wine glass down.

"I am. It's still crazy because I never thought I'd have Ellie, but now I have Ellie, Katrina, Celia, and now Griffin."

"You were meant to be a mother. Your kids are amazing." Casey smiled, and I laughed softly.

"Ellie is like a perfect angel, but then there are the twins. I found them in my bathroom playing with all of the towels after they had spilled handsoap all over the floor." I sighed, and they chuckled.

"Remind me not to let them come over to my house." Fin sighed, as he grabbed his beer and took a long drink from it.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, and Amanda shrugged.

"I guess we are all just kinda worried that you won't come back after Griffin is born." She breathed, and I frowned.

"Are you more worried about me quitting or about Fin being in charged?" I joked, but they didn't laugh. I shifted a bit before smiling.

"I'm coming back, guys. I worked after I had Ellie, the twins... and I'm going to work after I have Griffin. I'm feeling better about it because Elliot isn't working anymore so he can take care of the twins and Griffin while I'm here making the money."

"Promise?" Carisi asked, and I laughed softly.

"Yeah, I promise."

<^>

I went home and helped Elliot put the girls down before Elliot took Eli back to Kathy's. When he got back, I was laying in bed and barely awake.

"Are you not even gonna wait up for me anymore, Mrs. Stabler?" He asked, and I laughed softly.

"We are an old married couple, El. I'm old and I need my sleep." I yawned. He took his clothes off and just pulled on a pair of pants before climbing into bed with me. He pulled me close and ran his hand over my stomach as I rested my head against his chest.

"Did you have a good time with the crew and your friends tonight?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I did. But they were worried that I wasn't going to come back. Like, I'd stop working after I had our last baby."

"You are going to be almost a hundred and die in that squad room. Trust me." He spoke, and I nodded before looking up at him.

"He'll be okay, right? Like, he'll be fine even though I'm old and I had a hard last pregnancy?" I asked, and Elliot nodded.

"Yeah, baby. I'm sure. He's going to be strong and adorable. Just like the rest of our kids."

"Okay, good." I breathed.

"Are you scared?"

"Yeah, because the doctor thinks he'll come a week or two early. I just want him to have his best chance and the best start possible."

"Just being born into our family gives him a good start. Like, he is going to have a fantastic mother who will love him unconditionally and a father who will love him unconditionally too. No matter what he ends up being in this life, he will be loved and cared for by so many people. 6 big sister and two big brothers." Elliot smiled. He kissed me a few times, before holding me a bit closer.