Chapter_52

I got to studying as soon as Tucker left. I didn't even realize that my squad had arrived until Fin walked in and sat another to go cup with tea in it on my desk.

"Fin?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"Tea. I usually get your tea in the morning. Since you've been not feeling great." Fin spoke as he looked at me. I smiled at him before standing up.

"Thanks, Fin. Uh, guess what?" I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"Tucker is having me take the lieutenant test," I spoke.

"That's great, baby girl!" He exclaimed. He quickly stepped forward and hugging me tightly. I was surprised, but I was so excited and would gladly accept a hug from my friend.

"Thanks, Fin. And I think it might be time for you to start thinking about if you want to be more than a detective." I spoke.

"Make me Captain and we can be good," Fin smirked, before walking away. I smiled as I ran my hands through my hair. I was so excited, so excited that my fear of my pregnancy had faded a bit.

<^>

I went home and walked into the house that was dark and quiet. I called out for Elliot, and he came downstairs in only his boxers.

"Stabler?" I questioned.

"I think you and I need some time alone. Some time together where we can just be. Ellie, Kat, and Cece are staying with Maureen at the apartment. There is a pizza being delivered in an hour and I have your favorite silky nightie upstairs on the bed." He smiled.

"Uh-"

"Darling, you don't have a say tonight. I'm your husband and I know that you are still stressed out. That you need something to help you relax, and that's spending time with me. Now, Olivia, get upstairs and change." Elliot spoke. I sat my bag down before walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his body and kissed him deeply.

"I'm going to take the lieutenant exam..." I spoke, once our lips parted.

"What? Babe!" Elliot exclaimed, before smashing his lips back against mine. He pulled my jacket off and tossed it to the ground, before taking the clip out of my hair and letting it fall out. My hair rolled down my back as Elliot pulled me closer.

"Let me go get changed." I smiled.

"I can't wait." He grinned. He smacked my ass as I walked towards the stairs.

<^>

The nightie that Elliot wanted me to wear was tight. It hugged my chest and the small bump I didn't know that was even there. I walked downstairs after changing and then changing back. I showered and got into what Elliot wanted me to wear before heading downstairs with my robe on. He has pulled on some clothes to answer the door when the pizza got here, and I heard him eating it in the kitchen.

"El?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around my body.

"You were supposed to be down here before the pizza arrived. We had to work up an appetite before we ate." Elliot smiled.

"I'm not comfortable in what you picked me out to wear." I breathed. I walked into the kitchen and sat down beside him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Uh, look at this..." I spoke. I pushed my robe away and grabbed his hand. I placed it against my stomach and he smiled.

"Our little man is finally showing off, huh?" He smiled. He leaned in and kissed me, before grabbing another piece of pizza and started to eat it.

"Maybe we should just watch a movie." I frowned.

"Li-"

"I feel like you won't like what you see once you insist on taking my clothes off. Sorry." I frowned. I grabbed the box of pizza before grabbing his hand. I led him into the living room and sat down before reaching for the remote. Elliot stopped me before making me look at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" He mused.

"Because it's different. I'm bigger already than I had been with Ellie and I'm just uncomfortable." I breathed.

"Babe, I think that how your body is changing is amazing. It's our child and I can't believe that we are having another baby together. God, nearly five years ago we didn't expect that we'd fall in love and have Ellie. Then we didn't think we'd have the twins. Then look at this little man." Elliot smiled, as he rested his hand against my swell.

"El," I whispered tearfully.

"Good El or Bad El?" He asked.

"I love you, El." I breathed. I leaned in and kissed him deeply, before pushing him back and climbing onto his lap. I straddled his body as I started to kiss him with as much passion as I could. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me closer.

"Let's go upstairs." He spoke.

"Are you sure you want to sleep with me? I'm not skinny like I was 12 weeks ago." I breathed.

"As I said, whatever is happening to your body is amazing. I'm more than willing to sleep with my beautiful wife."

<^>

Elliot got me to calm down considerably that night. Since my mind was cleared, my worry about the baby faded even more. It just sat in the back of head and I only really worried when I went to my appointments, and when I realized the baby wasn't moving around as early as Ellie or the twins had.

"El?" I questioned, as I walked into his office. I was heading to my sonogram appointment to see if the baby was where he or she needed to be at 20 weeks.

"Liv? What are you doing here?" He asked, as he stood up from his desk and walked to me.

"I have a big appointment today, and I was wondering if you could take a break and come with me." I breathed, as I crossed my arms over my stomach.

"Yeah, but why didn't you ask me this morning?"

"Because I was scared this morning." I breathed.

"About?"

"I'm 20 weeks, and the baby hasn't started to move yet. If he has, I haven't noticed so I'm kinda freaking out." I admitted.

"Babe." He frowned.

"El, please."

"Okay. Let's go. Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sure everything is going to be okay."

"Really? Because I'm not sure anymore."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D