When You and Him Makeout

Start from the beginning

While walking, its no surprise that a lot of couples are literally everywhere and it kinda feels like we blend within the crowd here.

Todoroki looked over to me without me noticing him since I was busy looking around for places like cafes, restaurants or maybe even a milk tea shop (Fun fact about the author: Milk tea is one of my favorite drinks now and its lyfe xD).

Then suddenly, I heard a bell coming from our left and it turns out it belonged to a old lady selling ice cream.

"Want to get some ice cream instead and head to the park?", I suggested and pointed at the old lady with the ice cream cart.

He nodded simply and replied, "Sounds good to me".

Both of us approached the old lady and when she saw us, her expression lighten up.

"Oh you must be Endeavor's son! And you even brought a beautiful lady with you, welcome!", said the old lady in a, "Is she your girlfriend by any chance?".

Todoroki nodded at the old lady and squeezed my hand.

"Yes, she is", he said and glanced at me, "And I do agree that she's beautiful".

My cheeks turned red after hearing his compliment and the old lady was chuckling lively.

"So adorable!", the old lady said and clasped her hands together, "Anyways, want to buy some ice cream?".

"Yes, please!", I said and looked at each of the flavors.

Then I saw a sign that says 'Exclusive item for Valentines: one big scoop of two flavors of your favorite flavor! Only available until tomorrow'.

"Exclusive item for couples?", Todoroki said after noticing the sign.

"Oh you have a good eye, young man", said the old lady and chuckled, "This was selling like lottery when I encountered so many young couples and I highly recommend to the both of you".

"That's amazing", I said and replied, "What do you think, Shoto?".

He gave me a lop sided smile and nodded, "Sure, I don't see why not".

......

"Wow, this looks really good!"

We arrived at the park and decided to sit under a large tree where no can see us - even though the park right now is completely empty which is really weird.

"Let's eat it before it melts", Todoroki said then realizes something, "Oh, wait. I can always use my ice quirk to avoid mess".

I nodded with a chuckle and without hesitation at all, both of us licked the ice cream at the same time inside and out.

The flavor that we got was (your favorite flavor of ice cream aside from strawberry) and strawberry - which is chosen by Todoroki.

"The old lady is amazing", I commented while eating up the ice cream, "The ice cream's texture and taste are just right after combining two flavors".

"I agree with that", he simply replied and licked the ice cream, "I should learn a thing or two from her the next time we visit her cart".

I giggled and we both continued licking and eating the ice cream including the cone until it was all gone.

"That was delicious!", I said and munched on the last bit of the cone, "Let's hang out here for a bit, the wind feels great from here".

He nodded in agreement then eventually he started starting at me instead of looking at the beautiful afternoon sky.

I turned away from the scenery and caught a glimpse of Todoroki's heterochromatic eyes.

"Hmm, what is it?", I asked innocently.

He didn't say anything at first but instead, he got closer to me and leaned in some more to capture my lips.

"S-Shoto-"

I was interrupted when he started kissing me over and over until I finally gave in and kissed back. 

We kissed a few times which is two times sweeter then out of nowhere, he started licking my lips including its corners.

My heart raised and my eyes were about to open with surprise but I kept them closed.

But that's not all, he licked my lips without stopping until he slightly slid his tongue inside my mouth to ask for entrance and our tongues were now intertwining, but it was only for a short time until we continued kissing normally again.

I was shocked from his sudden move a second ago but in an instant I gave in completely to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Our bodies were closing in as we keep exchanging stuffy kisses that continued for almost three minutes then afterwards, we eventually parted to gasp for air.

"O-O-Oh my gosh, that was...", I said in a stuttering tone while catching my breath.

"...amazingly sweet", he commented and took deep breaths.

Both of our faces were turning red after that intense exchange of kisses but we loved every second of it.

"M-My apologies if I got too carried away", Todoroki said and hugged me to hide his face, "Its just...I wanted to try something new and I did it because...".

He looked at me again and kissed my lips again before speaking, "Your lips were still covered in strawberry so I wanted to finish it off by kissing you".

My blush deepen after hearing those words that came from my half-and-half boyfriend and boy it made my heart go crazy.

"I-I actually don't mind at all", I admitted and twiddled my thumbs, "In fact, I love the way you kissed me just now".

His eyes slightly widened but his expression changed from a relieved one. 

"I'm glad to hear that", Todoroki said and cupped my face, "Would you mind if I taste your lips again?".