sneaking

this is another long one lol

"Good play," a sweet voice says while Austin is wrapping his hand. "Could've done without you punching the other player, though."

He looks up to see Ally, his best friend's sister. Aka, the forbidden girl.

Well, forbidden as long as Wesley didn't find out he was sleeping around his little sister.

Austin chuckles. He looks back down at the wrap as he says, "Isn't you coming in the locker room right after coach sent me in here a little suspicious?"

"Nah," Ally speaks, raising her ankle on the bench and showing him the bandaged ankle. "I hit my foot on our counter last night. It doesn't hurt, but I guess it passes as an injury since Janya told me to sit out."

Austin grins and gestures she come closer. "C'mere."

Ally giggles as she moves from the end of the bench to where he was sitting in the middle. Austin pulls her on to his lap and laughs at her cold body. "Ally, you're freezing."

"It's, like, 40 degrees out there and I'm wearing shorts," she giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You can warm me, though."

He smiles at her and removes her hands hands from his neck to grip her small, cold fingers. "Go back on the field. You aren't hurt."

"But you are," she frowns, releasing his bandaged hand to gesture at it.

"That's because I punched a jerk," Austin grins at her. "You're barely hurt. Go cheer."

"But I wanna take you home," she sighs, wrapping her arms around his neck once. She gets closer to his face, smiling brightly. "And kiss you."

He rolls his eyes at her, though a playful smile on his lips. "If you're trying to quote One Direction, I swear you need to leave."

"Do you remember summer 09'?" She sings loudly, laughing as he groans.

"Yeah, I do, actually," he murmurs, pulling her closer. "My first year with braces, and our first accidental kiss."

Ally looks at him with bright eyes with love filled in them. "You kissed me first."

"Your turn."

She laughs softly before angling her head and kissing the blond football player. It's unfortunate that their sweet kiss only lasts a few seconds before the sound of the doors of the locker room is heard.

Ally's eyes widen as she abruptly pulls away from him. Austin gestures she hide in the next isle of lockers over with his head. She doesn't waste a moment, running to the other side just as the person says, "Dude, you good to play? Coach says you can come back for second quarter."

Ally's eyes widen. Her brother.

Wesley was cool brother for the most part. He was protective, helped her with everything, and she could go to him with just about anything. Dating his best friend is just something that she hasn't gotten around to tell him yet.

Wes had made it clear as day he didn't want Ally dating any of his friends, and Austin was a huge red flag. But she couldn't help it.

Austin bites his lip, nodding. "Uh, yeah. I can do defense," he says as he raises his injured hand. "Don't think catching with this will be good."

Wes laughs and pushes his shoulder. "Well, c'mon, man. Coach wants to go over—" he pauses, irking his eyebrow at his best friend. Chuckling, Wesley asks, "Were you hooking up with someone in here? Dude, you have lipgloss all over your lips."