maybe it's in the coffee (Auslly)

He walks into her life on a warm, Saturday morning.

Well, more like walked into the coffee shop where she currently worked.

He was undeniably tired and it looked as if he had just awakened. He still had horrible bedhead, which suddenly was a huge turn on to her. There were noticeable, oval-shaped bags around his eyes. He walked to the counter sluggishly. It looked like he hadn't slept in days. Which he probably hadn't, but it's none of her business.

As he approached the counter, he trips on thin air. She lets out a small, quiet gasp but straightens herself out as she sees him recover quickly. He lays his head on the counter and stays like that for a few moments. She's almost ready to ask if he's been drinking. She's only hesitant because last time she asked a customer that, she got into a fistfight and almost lost her job.

Though it's only 5 o'clock in the morning and the customers usually start getting here at a quarter to 7, she can't let him just... lay at- on the front counter.

"Um, sir," She, Ally, speaks up, her voice a bit shaky. "you okay there"

The blond pulls a twenty out his pocket and slams it on the counter, making her jump. "2 French vanillas with extra sugar, please." He says in a groggy voice.

She stares at the twenty-dollar bill in confusion. "French vanillas only cost $2.75, sir."

"Keep the change."

She's about to object and tell him that it would be wrong of her to keep his money, but he's already dragging himself to a near booth. He collapse and lets out a weak grunt as he does so.

If we're being honest here, Ally's a bit worried for him. He looks no older than her. She's only seventeen so, she supposes he could be 18 because what 17-year-old gets up at five in the morning for coffee? But again, it's none of her business. She's just here to serve coffee, not be a detective or a therapist.

The small, young lady brushes off her thoughts about the blond male and gets to work. Thankfully, she was clever enough to warm up the coffee before opening. She puts the coffee on the coffee warmer, just to make sure it didn't get cold, and goes to the cupboard to grab two paper cups and lids. The machine buzzes loudly and she notices a figure in the corner of her eye jump. Ally's tempted to turn around and observe but goes against it and finishes his order.

Calling him to the counter probably isn't the best decision so, she grabs two sugar packets and brings to his booth instead. She makes her way over to the blond man, slowly. Before she knows it, she's right in front of him. He doesn't pick his head up nor makes any attempt to. Clearing her throat, she expects a response from the man. Nope, nothing.

That's when she hears the similar sound of... snoring. He's asleep. It's been barely ten minutes, how does one go to sleep that fast? Then again, he didn't look too good when he walked, or dragged himself, into the small cafe.

"Sir?" Ally asks in a loud, concerned voice, trying to get his attention.

He jumps up with a panicked expression. "Wha- huh?"

Letting out a soft chuckle, she sets the drinks on the table top. "Your coffees were ready." She informs him with a polite smile.

He runs a hand through his hair and sends her a small nod and a, fake, smile. "Thank you."

Ally gives him a nods and looks around, seeing there's no customers or anyone pulling up, she taps his shoulder. Surprisingly, that little tap startled him. She winces, something's up with this man. No, it's none of her busy, but she's curious.

"Can I have a seat?"

He looks at her shocked. "Look, I-I'm not really looking for an uh, um... relationship, I guess? So if you could just-" He scrambles.