in the end

Ally's peacefully reading a book in her bed when her phone rings.

She sighs and grabs it from under her pillow. Sure enough, it was her... well, she didn't know what he was.

Answering the phone, Ally puts it on speaker and sets it next to her. "What, Austin?"

She was a little mad at him for going to a party tonight. She wasn't the party type of person usually, and he was. The thing is, he promised they'd go out to eat and he instead went to the party and claimed he "forgot".

"Is your window unlocked?"

"I think it— wait, don't climb through—"

There's a cold breeze of air in her room and a full head of blond hair with a handsome face coming through next. "Too late."

He laughs and throws his phone on the bed then slips through her window. Once he's through, Austin closes the window back.

"Miss me?" Austin smirks, diving for her bed and falling on the side of her. He pulls her small body into his and places kisses among her neck, only for her to push him off. "Come on. Don't be like that."

Ally shakes her head. "You went to a party when we were supposed to hang."

"Well, your little boyfriend said he had to watch his little sister tonight but he was at the party grinding on girls. At least I was at the party to drink; not ruin my chances with getting the girl."

Oh, did she mention she had a boyfriend? Well, she does. Only, he's not the best boyfriend. He cheats. And lies. And is a little controlling. But Ally is sort of convinced she still has feelings for him.

Well, he was her first boyfriend and her parents liked him. A lot. She's tried to break up with him a few times, but somehow, he always ends up by her side again, so she supposes it's meant to be.

Austin has liked Ally for almost his entire life. But she "doesn't like" his type. He smoked weed, drank, and didn't listen to anyone. But he's always been there for her. Somewhere between seeing her boyfriend cheat on her for the first time and being ignored by her boyfriend, she found her way into Austin's bed, and vice versa.

Ally sighs and scratches her arm. He can see she's a little hurt and pulls her back into his body. "Baby girl, he doesn't love you. I'm saying this as your friend, not the boy who's trying to get in her little panties tonight. You see me kissing and grinding on any other girls? No. Because I want you. When a person wants you, they don't do the things he does."

Ally looks up at him and smiles lightly. She pushes herself up and kisses his lip. Austin smirks and pushes Ally back down until he's hovering over her. He takes this as his opportunity to deep their kiss and bring his tongue into the mix.

She gasps into his mouth and brings her hands up to his face, caressing his cheek bones. Their kiss gets steamier by the minute and Ally only stops him when he tries to move to her neck.

"No hickies."

Austin rolls his eyes. "Stop worrying about him."

She gives him a look, so he sighs and is about to kiss her again but then he realizes something. There were other places he wanted to suck on. Really badly.

"Fine, baby girl," he smirks, and goes under the covers with her. He crawls all the way under until he's submerged under the cover. She raises an eyebrow and lifts the covers to look at him. "What are you doing?"

"Did Lance ever eat you?"

"What?"

"Mmm, as I thought," he chuckles and ducks his head down to kiss her thighs. "Relax."