Their Unique Mate: Chapter Thirty - Two: Baby Shopping

I turn and walk out the door

**Fifteen Minutes Later**

****** BRAN P.O.V******

Me and Jason just finish with the last batch of pancake, the boys ones again wanted blueberry.

We decide to cook Spanish Omelet wth Romesco Sauce, which is all vegetables are fresh, which the Doctor L recommend.

IngredientsFor the Sauce:

1/4 cup hazelnuts (with skin)

1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling

1/4 cup roasted almonds

1 slice crusty bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes

2 cloves garlic, sliced

1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste

1 whole peeled canned tomato

1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers (preferably piquillos)

1/2 to 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar

Kosher salt

For the Omelet:

5 large eggs

Kosher salt

1 scallion, minced

1/2 cup coarsely grated manchego cheese

3 thin slices iberico or serrano ham

Directions

Prepare the sauce: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Wrap in a clean towel while still warm and rub to remove the skins.

Heat 1/3 cup olive oil in a 9-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the hazelnuts, almonds, bread, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a food processor; add the tomato, piquillo peppers, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon salt and pulse, thinning with water as needed. Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.

Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. Add the eggs and cook about 3 minutes, loosening the edges with a rubber spatula to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath. Sprinkle with the cheese, then layer the ham and 1/4 cup sauce on one side. Cook until the cheese melts and the eggs set, 2 to 3 more minutes. Fold in half to cover the filling. Serve with more sauce, if desired.