Chapter Five: How It All Start

Time Line: October 31, 2020. Ten day to Jason and Bran combine birthday party.

****** Benjamin P.O.V ******

I woke up on the floor; at first I didn't have any idea. Why? But then what happen to me last night, what happen to me the last few days, what happen to me everyday of my life, came back to me like a train. I should have already learned not to talk back to him but whenever he said I'm not a werewolf. It hits something in me that I didn't stop to think what I was doing or saying to him.

He said I wasn't a werewolf, but I'm a werewolf, just because I didn't shift doesn't make me one because I still have the DNA. I slowly get up off the floor and went to cleanup myself in the bathroom connect to my room. I did it slowly because I learn the hard way not to get up fast.

My eyes land on the calendar and see it's October 31, the day that my heart was tear in half. The day I lose my best friend, my brother, but most of all my son. Well technel not my son but blood younger brother. Angel twin brother more like it.

**** FLASHBACK TO WHEN IT ALL START ****

Time line: May 11, 2014

"Do you have to leave"? My eleven year old self asked them.

"Yes we do, we have to live with our own mates now". Eason answer my question with a smile mix between a sad and a happy one. I could tell this was hard for them because we are so close, even do Hunter is five and Eason is four years older than me.

"But I don't want you to go"! I say, fearing what my dad would do when I tell him my secret. Fear for not just my safety but my baby sisters too.

"We will visit you all the time ok". Hunter says this time.

"Pinky promise", I say, holding out my pinky.

"We pinky promise", they says, and we lock our pinks together and do the pink promise and then they left.

After they left I walk back inside to talk with my dad and I found him in Hunter and Eason room.

"Dad", I said wry with a bad feeling in my gut that tell me this will end badly. But I

"What is it son". He answered peevly like he can't understand why my brothers decide to leave us for they mates who my dad doesn't approve of to be with his star sons.

"I need to tell you something". I shy stated look down at my feet like they are the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

Worried on what he would think because he is a homophobic and had give my brothers a hard time so they wanted their birthday to come fast so they can leave here. So when their birthday came around and their mates found their mates in school, they decide to complete the mating process fast and they did it in an empty classroom in the back of the school. So they move in to live with them at their pack house before buying a house for themselves.

Their mates are from our neighboring pack from the north, Blue Shine Knight Pack. Hunter is mated to Blake Shine the soon to be alpha male or leader of his pack. He has dark brown hair, light brown eyes and he was 18. While, Eason is mates to Sam Shine the soon to be beta of the pack and twin brother with Blake, which I'm ready happy my brothers as so happy and lucky they get to leave this pack behind. Sam has black hair, light blue almost grey color eyes and he was 18.

"What is it"? He worried but I know as soon as I tell him what I need to tell him he will turn from a worried father into a disappoint one. And will yell at me and might even kill me.