Chapter Twenty-Two: Trick

******JAYSON POV *****

We are sudden hit with a whole bunch of different feeling come from the pack. Sympathy, Pity, Pain, Angry, Sadness, and fear are the strong of them all. What would we have done? What would have we have cause. We were second always from r---rape our mate. Second always from doing to him what his father had done to him on that faithful night we found him close to death's door, and close to him leaving us. I could feel Benjamin pain, angry sadness and more of all fear of us. Fear of what would happen if he comes back. We will have got that we had run after him. We saw he cloths by the tree line we didn't think twice and shift into our wolf. We run after the scent of our mate we saw the path he was take was going to mine parent's house. I know a short cut and took it. In less than five minutes we were in front of my (Jayden) parent's house. We shift back not care about cloths that second and run up to the front door we knock hard.

"I'm coming I'm coming", I heard someone say. The door open relieve my mom standing there I didn't care and step inside. We look around further eagerly try to see if we could spot our pious mate was hide anywhere. But with no luck he was here and I could scenes it.

"What's going on here", I heard my dad say but I was too busy looking around the house for my mate.

"Jayson, Louis whats going on here", He asked again

"Where Benjamin", we asked him not answer his question

"We don't now", my mom say

"DONT LIE TO ME", I yell

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR MOM", my dad yell at us I can tell his wolf is try to come out to demand respect for his mate

"We haven't seen Benjamin the whole day son. What's going on here", My mom say

"Sorry mom we get in a little fight with Benjamin and we saw that he was coming this way", I scare stated if he is not here where can he be,

"What did you fight about", my dad asked. We look at each other to see if we should tell them or not. We nodded and began to explain what had happen between us. When we finish we didn't expect Louis' parent to be stand there and by the look on their faces they heard everything. We didn't expect for our moms to slap us across the face.

"I can't believe you were about to do such a disgust thing to your mate. I raise you to treated you mate right. To trust them that they will NEVER EVER cheat on you. I know Benjamin would NEVER do such a thing to you guys. You're his mate. I have now him since he was a kid and he has always dream to find his mate and he had promise his mom before she had die that he would be as faithful to his mate as she was to his dad. See I know he would do that to you one thing he really values in life are you guys. You show him love and care for him. After his father had continued to tell him than when he had found his mate he would reject him. He this believes that his mate would NEVER do that. Now you come tell me you were about to do to him what HIS own father done to him", Our parents yell at us.

"We know we were blind by jealous", we say

<"OUR MATE LEAVES THE LAND AND IT YOUR ENTIRE GUYS FAULT."> (Ajax and Rex) yell to us

<"WHAT"> (both Jayden and Logan are talk to their wolf though they connection to them) we yell in the link

<"YES EVEN LEGEND IS BROCKING ME OUT WAIT A MINUTE THEY BLOCK OUT EVERYONE WHO ARE CLOSE TO YOU OR IN THE PACK. IT SEEMS TO ME YOU GUYS HURT OUR MATE TO DEEP THAT HE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US. THEY HIND SOMETHING DO"> Ajax and Rex sadly and scare stated.