Chapter Twenty-Six: Find out the babies' gender

*****Benjamin POV******

"It up to you baby, if you want to find out the genders, we will. If you don't want to know we wouldn't." Bran smile down at me with love shining in his eyes.

"I agree with him love, it up to you baby. We wouldn't be mad if you chose to keep it a secret until they are born." Jason eyes meet mine; I could see the love he has for me shining through his bright fill eyes.

I look into their eyes to see only honesty and love in them. I can tell how much they really want to know the genders of their pups. I can see it in their eyes, and hear it in their thoughts. They have blocked me, yes, and I have blocked them. But we can still hear each other strongest thoughts; even do we block each other. It comes with been mates to the legend white wolf.

An alpha male and beta male love to know the gender of their first born, it comes in their instinct of knowing if their first born is a boy which can take over for them, when the time comes. First born girls can take over, yes, but it's too dangerous so alphas and betas don't allow them to take over for them. There are also the 99.99% chances that an alpha daughter and beta daughter will more than likely be mated to an alpha and beta son. If this happen when a daughter, of a beta, is the beta of the pack, then if her mate is a beta to another pack. She will have to leave her pack to join her mate's pack as beta female. If this happen when a daughter, of an alpha, is alpha of the pack, then more than likely the packs will merge to become one pack.

If an alpha and beta first born is a girl then the first born son will take the alpha and alpha or beta position from his sister. This will stop the entire problem that will come when their sister find their mates in other pack. Usually in pack where the mate comes from a low rank or has no rank in the pack; the submissive mate has a mate that comes from another pack with high ranks, like been a warrior, hunter, tracker, beta or an alpha, then the submissive mate will leave his' or hers' pack to join his' or hers' mate's pack. This is what would have happen if I had mates that are from another pack.

I'm getting off topic here where was I? Or yeah, I know Bran and Jason are doing this for my sake their will set aside their wolves instinct of finding out the genders for my happiness. Sweet of Jason and Bran to do, to get me to forgive them, I'm happy that there are take my feeling into concentration. So I don't feel pressured to find out the genders of our babies, if I don't want to know. But I can't be selfish to do it, to keep the genders a secret it would be wrong of me to do and mien of me to do that, to punish them like that. Beside Legend like myself what's to know the genders of our pups, so we can get the nursery fix up for when they are really to be born.

"Loves are you okay" Bran concern voice fills my ears.

"Babes are you having any pain," Jason concern voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"I'm okay and I'm not in pain," I added when I saw Bran was about to argument with me.

"Let's find out the genders," I happy stated. Jason and Bran faces lit up. Their eyes got brighter with different emotions in their eyes; surprise, joy, happiness, love, protectiveness, possessiveness, and shock are some of the emotions I could detect in their eyes.

"Really" They asked in unions. "You don't have to doing this because of us you know." Jason added not even a minute later.

"We can wait until they are born to know the genders or until you are really." Bran jump in when Jason had finished his sentence.

"You don't have to do this because of our wolves' instinct of knowing the gender of the babies. Ajax and Rex are with us on this. They say they can wait until you and Legend are ready to know or until the babies are here." They both finish together; I can see the honesty in their eyes.