Chapter Twenty-One: Mistake

****** BRAN POV*******

Pain. Regret. Angry. Loneliness. Longing. Hate. Fear. Hope. Love

Those are the few feelings we felt to say that we make the biggest mistake in our life. We wish we could turn back in time and stop ourselves from doing what we did. Wish we can go back and tell ourselves it was a trap. A lie. An ambush. A pitfall. A misunderstanding. Our dreams were filled with him let us explain what had happen and asked for forgivingness. We saw ourselves having a family with him but now, that dream of ever having our own children was gone because we were too blind by jealous to look over the fact that he had seen the good in a rogue.

Pain. We felt pain because he is in pain. Pain because we couldn't hold him at night; tell him we would always be there for him.

Regret. We felt regret because we had cause the one person that was supposed to be there for us though out it all pain. Regret because we weren't strong enough to see pass the trick the sluts were play on us with.

Anger. We felt anger because we couldn't hold him when he is crying. Anger because we are the cause of his hurt. Anger because we are weak and couldn't see passed the fact that he chose to help out a good rogue over his pack and mates.

Loneliness. We felt alone. Empty to be more precise because we don't have him by our side. We are in and abyss of pain and guilt. We were alone because of a mistake that we wish it never happened. We never want to feel this way again cause it's not a great feeling.

Longing. We long the day he give us a chance to tell him what happen. We long the day he give us a second chance with him. We long the day we have him back in our arms again.

Hate. We hate ourselves for cause him pain. We hate ourselves for not been able to see pass they act. We hate ourselves because now we wouldn't be able to see him round with our pups in him. We hate ourselves because we can't seem to find him anywhere. We hate ourselves because of us know our kids would grow up without a father figure in their life. We hate ourselves because we are not just cause Benjamin's pain but we are also cause our kids pain.

Fear. We fear that he wouldn't want us back. We fear that he doesn't give us another chance. We fear that he would give birth before we are able to win him back. We fear that he has a miscarriage because of what we did. Because of us stress him out.

Hope. We hope the day comes he could forgive us. We hope to be in the life of our pups. We hope that the love he had for us hadn't turn into hater.

Love. We love him with our whole heart. We love that he is caring our pups in him. We love that he is our mate. We love that he is so caring, nice, loving,

You have heard his side of the story now let us ell you our side

***Flash back to the day of the incident***

We wake up early this morning at 5 and leave the apartment to patrol the board. We have been doing that a lot later because of what had happen. Him chose a rogue over his mates kill us inside. Him put himself and our boys in danger distingue us inside. Him pick a rogue over his pack, his family, his mates kill us inside. We can't help put to think what's going on inside his head. Does he like that rogue. Does he not care about us anymore? Does he hate us? Does he not love us anymore? Is he cheating on us? Is he going behind our back? Is he betraying the pack? His mate. Is he with the enemy? After we run the board twice we return home and when into our office. We had been inside for about three hours when they was a knock on the door we were reading thought paper work

"Come in", we call out

The door open to relieve the pack sluts Kristy and Michel stand at the door