Chapter fifteen: Adoption

Time line: February 12, 2021

****** Benjamin POV ******

A MONTH AFTER BEEN RELEASE FROM THE HOSPITAL.

I was in the TV room watch the live action Lion King movie that came out this Friday. I was lay down on the couch as the movie was at the part where Mufasa was hang off the cliff and Scar push Mufasa off the cliff edge.

"Hey bro how are you feeling" Hunter ask as he make his way inside the room to the couch beside the one I was lay down on.

"I'm feeling much better thank. How do you feel been here after so long?" I ask him as I sat up and turn to face him.

"I'm happy to be back here after so long. But I still hating, myself for leaving you behind like I, we did." Eason sadly stated as he make his way inside the room and over to the couch I was sitting on. He saw down to my left whereas Hunter was to my right. The movie was long forgets as we get to know each other all over again.

"I already forgive you guys. You had just become the luna and beta female to the second largest pack in California. You had been dealing with rogues and vampires attack for the last few years, as well as become parent for the first time." I stated because I knew if it wasn't because of the attack they would have keep their promises to me. Beside I'm luna and beta female now and I know I would do anything to keep my pack members and my family safe and sound even if it meets I had to break a promise with my brothers to do so.

"Mama" A little boy around 5, with bright blue eyes and black hair in a wave run into the room and over to Hunter. He climbs up onto Hunter's right knee and sit down there before he turns to hug Hunter into a tight hug. I can tell he is Hunter and Blake's son, my first born nephew.

"Mama" Another little boy around 5, with grey eyes and light brown almost blond hair in a messy style going down to his shoulder, call out as he run into the room and over to where Eason was sitting at. He climbs up onto Eason's left knee and sits down before he turns around and cuddles up to Eason.  I can tell this is Eason and Sam's son, my second born nephew.

"Mama" A little girl around 3 calls out, as her light green eyes look around before meeting Hunter's eyes, she had Blake's dark brown hair color going down to her mid back. She runs over to Hunter and climbs onto his left knee and she sits down and cuddle up to Hunter's side. I can tell this is Hunter and Blake daughter, my first born niece.

"Mama" A little girl around 2, call out, as her light brown eyes look around the room before meeting Eason's eyes, she has Sam's dark brown hair color that is curly and is shoulder length. She runs over to where Eason and his son is sitting down, and she climbs onto his right knee and cuddle into his side.

"Hey babes where is dada?" Hunter ask his two children as his eyes wide but then fill with love and protective for his pups overtake his eyes.

"Hey babe what are you doing here? I though your father was watching you?" Eason ask confuse as he doesn't get where Sam is. His eyes fill with angry at the though that Sam was not watch their children and they could have get hurt or worst lose.

"Dada is tal*ing" Hunter's son start to say

"Dada is tal**ng as well" Eason's son start to say before been interrupted by.

"with the alfa" Hunter's daughter stated as she couldn't correctly say alpha

"And be*a of th** pa*" Eason's daughter finish the sentence off, as she couldn't correctly say beta and pack.