Chapter Twenty-Five: Hope Works

******Benjamin P.O.V******

I close my eyes when I open them again I was back at the waterfall.

"Does Artemis wants to see me again" I asked confuse more to myself than anyone else.

"No baby I'm the one that wants to talk with you," my mom sweet voice comes from behind me. I turn to see her standing there in a beautiful light blue floor length dress with sleeveless sleeve, with a sweetheart neckline. The light blue color of the dress brings out her bright blue eyes.

"So you are the one to bring me here." I asked just to be sure I heard her correctly the first time.

"Yes I bring you here so we could talk" She say determined to get her way

"Talk about what" I asked confuse cause the last time I was here she want to tell me that Artemis wanted to talk with me. The last time she didn't want me to stay here with her and Co so now that she wants me here to talk has me interested in what it could be about.

"Discussed about how you are holding back" she recipe with a shake of her head like she was disappointed in me.

"Holding back?" I'm not holding back am I?

"Yes you are holding back in going back to your mate" she pointing out the avis

"I am not" even if I knew deep down that I was, I still deny it.

"You are, why" I could see how concern she truly was about me

"It's nothing" I didn't want to worry her over something that wasn't any concern of her.

"I'm your mom my number one period is your well being physical, emotionally, mentally. I'm sorry I wasn't there to keep you safe from that bester abuse before" she couldn't finish cause of her tears and sobs take over.

"Mom it's okay your time had come you couldn't do anything about that" I whisper as I hung her and start to rap her back to calm her down.

"Thanks tell me wants wrong. What is it that is holding you back from being with your mates? That is keeping you always from your ultimate happiness. Let me finial be able to help you" She plead more like beg me to tell her what is still keeping me here.

"I'm..." I stop not knowing if I tell her what it is will she think that I am just been a coward.

"Let me help you finally be happy" she beg me with that mom "I know what best for you" look.

"Fine the reason I don't want to go back is because I'm afraid" I know it a stupid reason to still be here but I can't help but thinks of all the things my father told me.

"You will never get someone that loves you. You are useless and disgrace to our kind. You are just a waste of space. Even your mate(s) wouldn't want you. One they find out you is their mate and is an omega they will reject you."

"Afraid of what" going into protective mother bear mode

"Afraid that once I wake up they will not be there. Afraid I will go back to been by my mates. They will act as if I was never there in the first place. Afraid that when they explain why they did what they did that is was cause they fell out of love with me. Afraid that they have moved on with those sluts created a new life together as mates for life." I being to open up, to tell somone why I have been holding back from hear Jason and Bran out. Who better to ask for an advice or tell my fears to than my own mom. I know she will tell me what is good for me and what I should do.

"Afraid that they wouldn't satisfy by only having sex with me, that they realize they are not gay in the first place. Afraid that all of this was just one big fat jock they were daring to do by their friends. It was all a ticked to break my heart to break me. A ticked to make me look like a fool, like an idiot, to make me look broken like I real am." I broke down in tears cause if any of those things come true then I will sure not recover from that. I will end my life for sure.