Chapter twelve: The Ambush Part 1

Time line: February 2, 2021

****** Bran POV ******

It's be three weeks since Benjamin woke up from his coma, For the first week he stay in the pack hospital to be montor but after we realize he was okay and they was no complation from his injuries, we move him into our apartment. Hunter and Eason stay for two weeks and hey when shopping to buy Benjamin a whole new closet of cloths and shoeses. I can see they rebuilding their bond as brother which I'm happy about. I still hatingthem for leaving Benjamin with that monster but I have learn to forgive them.

Right now Jason and I are in his well; our office right now going thought some paper work that needs to be finish by this even. Benjamin is with Liamin and my mom learn his role as luna and beta female of our pack. The last I hear from my mom is that they are checking the daycare center to see if tehy have everything they need to care for the pack pups. Then they would go into the backyard to play with the pups.

After about half an hour of Jason and I working on the plan to expand, so more house can be build for new mating couples. Just this year along we have had thirty pack memebr between the ages of sixteen to thirty finding they mate at the annual ball, the king has every year. See how we already found our mates we didn't need to attent but our pack member that ahven't found their mate had to attent. Back to business liek I was say thirty pack memebers found their mates and all of their mates decided to move to our pack, so we need to build new homes for them.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in". Jason said and the door open to relive Drew. Drew is another one of our best friend. His father, Dan has be our gamma for the past few years. Drew is taking over from his father when we take over our position through the ceremony which will be happen in a month time. Drew has dark brown hair in a hard part pompadour style, which is a pompadour with a razor part shaved into the hair adds a special, modern touch. On the sides and back, you'll see a fresh high bald fade. The short to medium hair length on top allows for just the right amount of volume. Complete with a thick, well-groomed beard, this look is definitely on point. His eye color is a shade of brown which looks more like honey than anything else. He has a athletic square jaw face shape, he is about 6'3 feet tall, and his whole chest is only muscle.

"What do you need Drew". I asked confuse because Drew will never disturb us only it's an emergency but even then he will just link us what the problem is. So for him to come to our office when he knows we behind on the pack paper work is ready out of his character. Drew personality is more serious and get the work done attitude, which at the moment is train the warriors. So for him to not be doing that and instill is hide disturb us is not like him at all.

"Well came to inform you guys that we have caught Benjamin's father Lucifer, well more like the devil, and his best friends, Dan, Kevin, Ryan, John, Mike, Matthew, Phoenix and Guren. We took them into coused and place them in the pack cellars". He say look satisfied about it knowing that the one who hurt his luna for six years can't hurt him more now that Benjamin is in no more danger from this man.

"Get him into one of the torture room". Jason angry stated with a little bit of his alpha voice slipping out, my eyes snap to his to be meet with a pair of bright green eyes. Which let me know that Ajax is moments away from break free, but I can't blame him, because I know my eyes are also a bright blue color cause Titus is also fight to come out and teach Lucifer  a learn on how he should treat his amazing son. Benjamin deserve to be love and care for not worry about when the next beating will happen or worry about if his young sibling will get hurt worst than him.

"Yes alpha". Drew protective stated as his eyes hard with a look that scream 'hurt my friend and you would wish to be dealing with the devil and not me.' Look which I have only see on his face when it comes to his young twin sisters and our group of close friends/ beside that I have never see that look direct to someone outside those people, which tell me he will lay down his life to protect and keep Benjamin safe which is all I want and need to know.